1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this information about selling on Amazon accurate?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Capier, Nov 24, 2014.

Hi everyone, I noticed that this section is really more for people who sell from their own site but I'm sure some of you guys know about selling from places like eBay and Amazon. I've never sold anything online before and have been researching how to do so. The info I've gathered is ok but it's never in great detail (i.e - list item, pack item, sell item done). There's more to it than that. I recently found an article from wikihow.com and it seems to be detailed enough.

Please let me know if this article is accurate enough. I need to know if it missed anything I should do. For example, it didn't mention bubble wrap or putting in an invoice (unless I read over those parts somehow).

---> wikihow.com/Sell-on-Amazon

Capier, Nov 24, 2014 IP
  2. CharlesDeshields

CharlesDeshields Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I only heard about this service that you can sold anything online to different online ecommerce website but I am not sure about service.
    I think you have to do some more research.

CharlesDeshields, Feb 4, 2015 IP