1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is This Good Copy? Patience Is Key (A pitch to sell my 3-in-1 devotional bundle)

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Mario Walker, Apr 8, 2021.

Are you impatient? Are you constantly hard on yourself for not living up to social norms? You are not alone. As a young Christian in my 20s, I often feel like I have to prove my maturity to my family and the world.

Last year I felt like a total failure because I didn't live up to the goal I set to make a living off poetry. Having my Godmother scold me about it on Thanksgiving Day only made matters worst, and I fell into a deep depression; I was so depressed I have didn't feel like eating on a day that's about eating.

Fast-forward to a few months later, I started my blog, and I began to learn what it means to wait on God. Now, I'm one of the top-rated Christian bloggers on Google with over 35 5-stars reviews (at only age 24), and I build a tiktok following of over 5,000 followers. God has used my mess and turn it into a message.

It's hard being patient when you're young, especially in this F.O.M.O (Fear Of Missing Out) society. That is why I created a devotional titled Patience is Key To Happiness to help Young Christians to be content in every season of life.
    SEMrush
    If you buy my devotional, you will get two other devotionals titled (Peace Beyond Understanding and Confidence In Jesus) bundled together for $20. If you buy my devotional, you'll also get an opportunity to video chat with me on Youtube. If you are tired of being miserable and stressed out buy my devotional Peace Beyond Understanding today at https://payhip.com/b/wLjt.

Mario Walker, Apr 8, 2021 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
    SEMrush
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Apr 8, 2021 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Even though your post is pure spam I liked it. You are a very good salesman because you write from the heart. I just hope that you don't get into trouble from the mods. If no one reports you, you will do o.k. Good luck to you with all.:)

Spoiltdiva, Apr 8, 2021 IP