1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this Glossary new?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by johncr, Sep 1, 2004.

Did I overlook this glossary? I'm very busy building up a new site, so I'm no sure if this is new or not. In any case, today, I have noted two [?] in the Payment History linked to a Glossary.

Adjustments - Your earnings may include debits or credits for various reasons, all of which are listed on your Payment History page. Possible adjustments include:

AdSense for search fees: as stated in the Google AdSense Terms and Conditions, your AdSense for search earnings may be offset by fees. This applies to a small number of publishers only - more information is available in our FAQ.

Check fees: costs associated with special delivery of checks, or stop payment requests
    Invalid clicks: publishers are not remunerated for clicks that are discovered to be invalid. If clicks currently showing in your reports are deemed to be invalid, the earnings will be adjusted and advertisers will be reimbursed.

Other: this covers debits or credits not included in other categories. You will be contacted by email if any adjustments of type 'other' are made to your account. If you have questions about any adjustment that appears in your account, please contact us at adsense-support@google.com

johncr, Sep 1, 2004 IP
  2. caroline

caroline Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know; I noticed it yesterday for the first time. It could be that it was around but I hadn't seen it. I guess it's new though.

caroline, Sep 3, 2004 IP