1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this Facebook page deleted?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dave90210, Jan 7, 2010.

Dave90210, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  2. ChrisMiller

ChrisMiller Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't look like they deleted the account a whole but they just deleted all their information,pictures and freinds.

ChrisMiller, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  3. davewashere

davewashere Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've noticed that Facebook can be a little strange when it comes to deleting or changing user content and profiles. I once had 2 separate accounts, one for my college friends and one for my work colleagues to see. They had separate email addresses associated with them, but the same name and same hometown. Anyone who has graduated from college and gone out into the workforce can probably understand why I'd want to have 2 accounts, with only my college buddies being able to see the college account. Anyway, one day Facebook figures out that these 2 accounts are for the same person and decides they can't allow this. Instead of deleting one or both accounts, they attempted to merge the accounts together. My login now only took me to my college account, and notifications for my other account now went to the email associated with the college account. The problem is, anyone not logged into Facebook on my college account (in other words, everyone except for me), can search for my name and find the account that Facebook merged into the college account. I can't see that account, I can't login to it, I can't do anything with it. People will friend me on that account, and I'll get the email notification, but there's nothing I can do about it. If I click on the link to accept in the email, it just takes me to my college Facebook account and the friend request doesn't transfer over. My only option is to search for the person that friended me and friend them with my college account.

Long story short, even though Facebook is a household brand that has experienced monumental growth, they are still very much an "amateur" company that struggles with seemingly simple tasks like deleting an account.

davewashere, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  4. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    it's just about impossible to get a page deleted from facebook

Brandon Sheley, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  5. Dave90210

Dave90210 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think she's cheating on me because she never told me about this account when we first started dating. I found out she had an account she used to message llot of people on her phone to a fb account. I caught her messaging another guy saying I'm down to going out and having fun. She took forever to add me and now I'm not her friend anymore wierd eh? I think she uses that account to flirt and talk to her guys on the side.

As a experiment can someone try to add her and then flirt. This is what she looks likehttp://imgyou.com/341

I will pay the first person who successfully gets added $20 and then take a screen shot of her page once she is a friend. I will throw in another $20 if you send her a message and ask her if she has a bf and send me the response and try flirting with her. I prefer you make a video of getting her reply and make screen shot of her page to prove you where actually added.

You will have better luck if you're good with the ladies and good looking. I look forward to seeing the results

Dave90210, Jan 7, 2010 IP