1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this domain name good FindaLancer.com ?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by ZeeshanButt, Aug 5, 2016.

ZeeshanButt, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  2. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This really depends. What the name would be used for is a part of whether or not it is good or not. Are you talking for developing it yourself and for what niche/topic?

Is the domain for a website that you want to build or for selling the domain for profit? More information will help you to receive a better answer.

ulterios, Aug 6, 2016 IP
  3. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with this totally; it depends whether you want to to build it or sell it.

But, personally, I think you've a great choice. It's really a great domain name and I would love to have it - doesn't matter I want to build or sell it.

billll, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  4. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Selling the name isn't going to fetch a high price unless you find the perfect end-user who really wants it. You can find similar names available for registration fee, so a buyer won't pay a lot for this domain unless he/she REALLY wants it bad.

It would work well for a domain to develop out I guess, so that would be the better option. If you wanted to turn a big profit you could develop the name into a good website and get a lot more money. That though would take time and effort.

It all comes down to what the OP plans to do with it in order to determine if it's good or not. I wouldn't ever say it's bad, because it's better than many I have seen, but it's not the best for resale either...

ulterios, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  5. mrforum

mrforum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The domain is good for a freelancing site. Yes, if it's a freelancing service website like elance/upwork it would be a very good name.

mrforum, Aug 10, 2016 IP
  6. ZeeshanButt

ZeeshanButt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. The domain is for a freelancing site like elance/upwork and I have plan to launch it with 5-10% fee and with new features that are not on those sites. Main thing is to advertise it and bring clients on it. I already have programmers on it.

ZeeshanButt, Aug 11, 2016 IP