1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this called Progress ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by John Bull, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well to be fair to nature, men are not monogamous by nature. One has only to look at how many millions of sperm a man will produce and ejaculate in his lifetime vs the few thousand eggs a woman will produce and the few hundred she will actually drop in her lifetime to know the evolutionary lay of the land. I would say the fact monogamous nuclear families produce more successful children runs contrary to our current physical evolution, not with it.

What should perhaps be more concerning to us men is the fact we humans are still evolving. There are studies that show women without children in positions of authority are as promiscuous as men. I find it plausible that, as society evolves, there may be very little use for men at all. Excuse the vulgar phrase, but as a friend of mine used to say, "they control 50% of the money and 100% of the p$%$y, what need do they have for us?". I'm a bit older, but I look at how popular metrosexualality is among younger males today and I think we(men) are doomed.

Obamanation, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  2. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    That study indicates the poverty single parenting creates is a factor. Although, kids from a single parent home appear to be at a higher disadvantage regardless of economic level.

I agree with the lady in this video. She's saying that it can be very difficult to raise a family in the US with one income.

[video=youtube;_wbBjt-5wG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wbBjt-5wG4[/video]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
    Rebecca, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  3. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Society tends to define polygamy as having a wife too many. Lotta married guys say the same about monogamy.

robjones, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  4. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm not surprise if islamic popularity in europe and US increase lately, coz some people still looking what is the best for their live.. and they not find it on other religion.

robyries, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  5. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    for a few years a head,.. there will be more women than men, if you say polygamy, that would be coming true. 1 men will be around by 5 women,.. some day.

robyries, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  6. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're dreaming, sonny. Here it's only increasing in the prison population, and they dont run the place.

7. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Even if women outnumber men, that's not going to make polygamy popular. I think marriage should be between two people that love each other. Polygamy cheapens marriage, it makes it pointless.

Rebecca, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  8. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bec - his society treats women as chattel to begin with... So an argument with him on that topics a waste of time. He's just in a juvenile fantasy where his religion will soon rule the world and he'll have five women to himself by virtue of his muslim manliness. Try not to wake him up. Virgin boys are easily startled.

9. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    lol, that's true...:)

(p.s. I like your new blog post)

Rebecca, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  10. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Polygamy creates a lot of tension and jealousy between the adults or it crushes their inner spirit making them walking dead . The kids never receive enough attention and always grow up with a father complex .

It's basically like adding a fuck-up cherry on the fuck-up cake . Polygamy just doesn't work , if it did the Middle East would have modernized a long time ago .

ApocalypseXL, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  11. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    that what I say,.. if women already understand what the meaning of polygamy, they would be accept it,.. you can push a women to understand it. if you do so.. that would be mess...

robyries, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  12. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ya oby we know how you guys talk to women about their behavior .

421869_384791004873510_399174260_n.jpg

ApocalypseXL, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  13. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The problem is, when you see a future where 5 women surround 1 man, and you see the guy being in charge and those women as his subservient wives.

The truth is, if there are five to one women to men in the future, they will likely just harvest your sperm by chopping off your nuts, and freeze it for procreation. As a docile eunuch, you would be a domestic servant in charge of unpleasant duties like cleaning the toilets and lifting heavy objects.

Like the family dog, you would be permitted to stare in from the outside as they have a healthy relationship with someone of their own gender who knows that a loving relationship doesn't involve beating them or covering their bodies from head to toe to hide the fact they are women.

Obamanation, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  14. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    that what I say,.. this ONLY can understand by a few people,.. not some junk as*..
    there is no logic in religion....

robyries, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  15. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    The dog would deserve to come in the house. :)

@oby.one - I look at polygamy as adultery. I wouldn't put up with it. I would much prefer to be single than in a situation like that.

Rebecca, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  16. ViolentAJ

ViolentAJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These statistics are quite frightening.

Well, men will still have uses as providers and cannon fodder; betas, that is. Alpha males will have their pick of women for breeding and pleasure, and the betas will be left taking care of women and getting nothing out of the deal. It's happening today, actually. Maybe this is what nature "intended". At any rate, I'm not happy with it, but I can do nothing to change it.

ViolentAJ, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  17. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yes, I can accept that,. that's why there's no imposition to women to understand this, and a few have found it,

there is no rush.

robyries, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  18. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    "Allah knows best", right? "Polygamy is OK, just deal with it, women." :rolleyes:

It's strange how Islam allows it for men, but forbids women to have more than one husband. (Well, it polygamy is strange in general.)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
    ryan_uk, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  19. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    You know that? Is this what you know? Logic of your kind never ceases to amaze me...

It all boils down to Individual morals. Religious or atheist, people with high morals create a healthier society.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
    The Webmaster, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  20. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    That would imply it's something to come. Yet, polygamy will never be popular in this part of the world. The reason is that women have other options. Polygamy is more common in situations where women have few choices, and less rights. If the husband starts wanting to get married to others, it destroys what is special about marriage, the exclusive bond between the married couple. Without that, I don't see what the point is.

Can't argue with that.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Rebecca, Nov 21, 2012 IP