1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this a scam

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by stickycarrots, May 23, 2008.

1. whoflungpoo

whoflungpoo Peon

Best Answers:
    I Am Interested In Item Print | New Window Full Message Vivian Mark to undisclosed recipients: ; - 5 hrs agoMore Details

Compliments,I just saw your item posted for sale on the internet,and i'm highly interested in purchasing it,so kindly get back to me as soon as you can with the present condition,your location and the best selling price you're willing to sell it,I reside 11719 South Laurel Drive Apt.2d,Maryland 20708 , Moreover so i'll Like To Know The Following Details..

1.The present condition of the item
    2.Why you want to sell it
    3.Position of the title
    4.Final asking price.
    5.Let me know the pickup arrangement though i've a reliable shipper who use to take care of my shipment that can come for the pickup.
    6 And payment arrangement by bank certified check will be fine for me So i am waiting to hear from you asap
    And if you accept a bank certified check i will like to have your details

full contact name
    full contact address
    state
    city
    zip-code and number

Do not worry for the shipping,i will take care of it myself,just Email me with the necessary informations required from you if i'm ok with it,i'll be more than happy to purchase it from you immediately.
    Best Regards
    Vivian Mark

whoflungpoo, Sep 5, 2009 IP