1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this a good way to ask for a backlink?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by felines are superior, Jan 11, 2020.

Say I put a link to a website while answering a question in a questions and answers site (like yahoo answers or quora). And then I contact that site, that's relevant to mine. Suppose I write something like 'Your site has excellent information on the subject, and I linked to it in an answer in yahoo answers. (provide link).

By the way, I wrote a post about the same thing but from a slightly different angle, and I'd love it if you could see it and give your input.

And your visitors can benefit from it because it's detailed and wrote in a funny and entertaining way, covers areas other websites don't. It might be an addition to your site if you linked to it.

Thank you

What do you think of an email like this? What should I change? Should I even ask for a backlink, or just the admin's input?

felines are superior, Jan 11, 2020 IP
  2. rkahn

rkahn Member

Best Answers:
    thank you for your message; unfortunately all lines are busy at the moment. we will connect you to the first available digitalpointer.

rkahn, Jan 13, 2020 IP