1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this a good international promotional activity at a trade show for an clothing brand?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Student studying, May 30, 2020.

Good afternoon, I am currently studying International business, I am writing an assignment based off an Australian clothing brand 'Cotton On' that will be participating in a trade show in Vietnam. 2 Action plans are made:

Action Plan 1 are activities that need to be completed before the Trade show.
    Activities:
    Booking of Venue
    Creation of Invitations
    Distribution of Invitations
    Collection of equipment from suppliers
    Collection of tables from suppliers
    Collection of demo clothing
    Booth setup
    Hire Booth staff
    Transfer clothing stock to the booth

Action Plan 2 is a set of promotional activities that will be held during the trade show
    Visual Display: There will be some staffs wearing clothing made from Cotton On and mannequins displaying the products.
    Change area: This area will be for those who would like to try on the clothes for themselves
    Query Form: People will be able to give feedback on the product they bought and give feedback on customer services.
    Raffle: A Raffle will be held for those who participate in the raffle draw and the winner will be rewarded with clothing that has been set aside that is specifically made for the winner

If you could give any feedback on my action plans I would really appreciate it.
    Thank you very much

Last edited: May 30, 2020
    Student studying, May 30, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
  3. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This sounds like it needs more advertisement across social media platforms to gain enough recognition.

Sam Sabir, Jun 1, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure I follow you. How does that impact on the trade show planning assignment?

sarahk, Jun 1, 2020 IP