1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there such a thing as a craigslist or backpage (classified ad) blast?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by popnyc, Jul 14, 2009.

(By no means am I spamming!)

I have a typing/translation/editing service. Is it humanly possible to post an ad to many cities, like 25-50? But with craigslist you need separate accounts and you would have to vary your ad each time.
    I have a few accounts, 3 or 4, but not 50.

popnyc, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  2. Modularresource

Modularresource Peon

Best Answers:
    You can't do that with Craigslist, but with Backpage you can pay to post your ad in multiple cities. If you get a paid ad it will put your advertisement on the sponsored ad section, and also put it in the regular section. It will stay there for 45 days. Each city has a different price, and the prices change every now and then, based on traffic I guess. For 25-30 cities in the Services section it would probably be $8-10 for a week. They also have a deal when you put in a regular free ad that you can pay them 50 cents for them to move the ad to the top every 3 days for 4 times or something. They have other rates for longer time periods. So if you have 25-30 cities you are targeting you can just do the ad once for each city then keep renewing it and it will save you some work. Also, I'm guessing that one good thing about paying for the ads on Backpage is that if you are paying Backpage to do it then they are probably less likely to get flagged.

I hope this helps

Modularresource, Jul 15, 2009 IP