1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there such a golden ticket?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Boozedads, May 8, 2016.

Are there any known domain buyers, that will pay decent prices for good domains you have a list you send them, that they are interested in?

I mean I know the search google option is there, but lets be real, a lot of places like this are either email farming, setting up to give them a domain at a loss. Say there are 100 domains, they are willing to pay over registration costs / Accept to take on domains for free in trying to locate end end buyer and receive a portion?

I love the forum world, It reminds me of life at 13 trying to sell game servers after school, but it has its flaws, I feel like domains circulate the same forums, and its hard to get any movement on domains.

If anyone knows any such places, and are willing to send, please let me know. If you don't mind passing the knowledge, but don't want it on the cover, pm. Thanks in advance.

Boozedads, May 8, 2016 IP
  2. smsilverman2

smsilverman2 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Boozedads -- unfortunately the buying and selling of domain names is not the same as it was a number of years ago. It used to be that you could sell a portfolio of names through forums and private buyers much easier than it is today.

If I were you, in addition to listing the portfolio on forums like DP, I would also list your names individually on Sedo. Assuming your names are good, Sedo generally has very serious buyers that are willing to pay much more than buyers here on the forums. It is also worth reaching out to the companies you find on Google, but they are likely to offer you more if you try to attract them with your best individual name and then let them know that you also have this portfolio if you are interested. As always, beware of the scam artists because there are plenty of them out there.

Anyway, I hope this helps and best of luck to you.

smsilverman2, May 9, 2016 IP
    TuesZ likes this.
  3. nmgjinggege

nmgjinggege Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Efforts to refuel

nmgjinggege, May 21, 2016 IP