1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there simple ways to make money online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Shawky Khalil, Jul 10, 2013.

1. amiluvu

amiluvu Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's a very broad question with many ways of going at it.Yo can make simple cash by creating small niche sites and monetize with either adsense or affiliate offers. My first option is affiliate marketing, but many times there isn't a good product to promote or adsense just makes more money.
    However, as I mentioned, there are many ways to earn money with affiliate marketing. Review sites, PPC, free tools with branding etc. etc

amiluvu, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  2. amiluvu

amiluvu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here are ten powerful tips that will help you succeed in affiliate marketing niche sites and earn huge commissions.

1. Choose a specific niche or topic for which you want to promote affiliate programs. It is not advisable to sign up for a wide range of programs on different topics. Make your affiliate marketing targeted on a single market, and promote products that appeal to that market.
    2. Research and select the best affiliate programs for your niche. You must choose the most rewarding, reliable and successful affiliate programs. The merchant must also supply you some marketing tools you can use to promote the products. The affiliate program or products must also be of high quality and must be well-priced. This will make is easy for you to sell them products or programs.
    3. Build a web site focused on your niche, and have high quality and unique content that is rich with your key words and phrases.
    4. Have a budget for promoting your website.
    5. Drive traffic to your website. Your website will need traffic for you to earn affiliate commissions. Write articles, submit online press releases related to your niche and submit your website to search engines. You can also exchange links with high ranking websites related to your niche.
    6. Review your affiliate programs or products on a blog, and include your affiliate links.
    7. Build an email list and offer free e-courses, articles or e-books. When you have a list, you can keep in regular contact with your prospects and recommend your affiliate products to them.
    8. Be available to answer any questions from your prospects and customers. Customer relationship management is very important in online business. Make sure that you provide your real name and an email address on your website so that potential customers can contact you with questions, and know there is a real person behind that website. This is important for your credibility.
    9. Build your own network of sub-affiliates. Keep in touch with your sub-affiliates and motivate them to succeed because their success is your success too.
    10. Work hard consistently in promoting your website and have patience.

amiluvu, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  3. Angela Thomas

Angela Thomas Member

Best Answers:
    There is a way to make money online without investing money. If you can write, there are places you can sell your articles. I don't know what your interest are or what type of business you want to do but there are places you can join for free that allow you to sell articles. As long as you stay within their guidelines and rules and you post unique content that is your own, you can make money.

Do a search for "sell articles" and you will find places you can join to post your material. I have done this and it is legit. The importance here is you have to write your own articles on any topic of your choice. You cannot use spun material. It has to be all original.

You can make decent money at it. It does take time to do. Each article is reviewed by a person who looks for errors. If there are issues with your article, you will get a rejection notice with a list of corrections that need to made. Once you make the corrections you can resubmit.

If you are serious, you can submit an article a day and increase your potential for someone to buy your article. Writers are in demand. If you can research good topics and develop good content your chances are good.

Remember, this is for writers with original content. This is not for copied, spun material or plr. Once you get good here you can move onto freelancing sites and offer your services to different clients.

I hope this helps.

Angela Thomas, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  4. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can get paid to take surveys and do cash offers on CashCrate.

Dionne Taylor, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  5. petr_ind

petr_ind Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I have found method to get money from Youtube Adsense for video.
    We can get more than 300$/ month, let's discuss it.

petr_ind, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  6. hanady

hanady Member

Best Answers:
    I started freelancing without spending a single penny, but it was super hard and I had to do a couple of jobs for a very low amount of money. I wish I would have spent a little when I first started because it would have saved me a lot of effort and time. So even when it is possible to make money without spending, I really suggest your invest a small amount of money to get started.

hanady, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  7. Annea

Annea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A lot more people are doing content locking/incent CPA offers now, so if that's what you decide to try, you'll be able to find some help.

CPA is interesting and fun (IMO) but it does require some investment (time and/or money), requires effort and does have a learning curve, depending on your skill level when it comes to online stuff.

Annea, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  8. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have found a way for you, I bet that you will like it ...
    Try fiverr.com, you can create a Gig, and people will buy what you offer, for $5 USD
    Hope that helps :)

FarrisFahad, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  9. Webfrontier Biz

Webfrontier Biz Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can make some graphic designs and sell it at a reasonable price.

Webfrontier Biz, Mar 11, 2014 IP