1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there really no SAFE alternative to google adsense

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Jin2, Jul 17, 2020.

I've spent a lot of time trying to find a SAFE (no scam ads) alternative to adsense. I have tried every suggestion that came up in the first page of google search, but all of the alternative tested so far deliver scam ads or dangerous ads, even ads that are a threat to my own business. For example, I got ads with redirect code intended to manipulate google search results, which could get my site de-referenced by google.

In 2020, is there really no other ad service focused on quality?

Jin2, Jul 17, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I doubt there's anything even remotely close to AdSense out there. Taboola is often mentioned as a good alternative, but it may not be easy to get your site approved with them.

qwikad.com, Jul 17, 2020 IP
  3. Adrenalead

Adrenalead Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    In 2021 we offer you to monetize your website traffic with web push notifications by Adrenalead.
    The high- quality ad campaigns from our top advertisers preserve the quality of the website content.

Adrenalead, Aug 18, 2021 IP
  4. c1lonewolf

c1lonewolf Member

Best Answers:
    Only the one you create yourself! There are so many ad management system scripts that anyone can create their own system. It seems that it would be up to you to create your own in order to have one that meets your own needs. Ideals, value, loyalty, respect and other basic business principles went out the door as soon as the internet took flight!

Now it's all about selling garbage and scamming in anyway possible to make a buck, in my opinion anyway, just like it's become in the physical world. Quantity over Quality, Brand Loyalty etc. around our house we call it the "It just has to last till Christmas" mentality. Seriously, ever noticed that with most appliances and electronics etc. these days, it's usually one small piece that can't be replaced forcing you to buy newer and there's no way to recycle the old. C'mon!!

c1lonewolf, Aug 24, 2021 IP
  5. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why not try cpa or cps offers...

egoldzone, Sep 7, 2021 IP
  6. charleshubbard

charleshubbard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you ever tried BidVertiser, Adcash, Adversal?

charleshubbard, Sep 15, 2021 IP