1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there anyone using ezinearticles for marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by d.arbib, Sep 17, 2008.

I want to use ezinearticles for marketing.
    Unfortunately, I have failed four times. :(

I wrote an article, and I follow the rule, don't promote my product in the article body, however, I still keep getting a message that I promote my product in the article body. I don't know why? Is there anyone can help me? :confused:

Any help would be thankful. thanks in advance.

d.arbib, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  2. richromo

richromo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ezine has refused my articles repeadtedly until I got comfortable with their guidelines and they follow them meticulously. Try reading a couple of the articles that have passed muster with them and you will see what passes and what doesn't. Be sure you follow the policy on how many links and where/how links can be inserted. They don't want linky, spammy articles and they won't give them the green light. Stick to their guidelines and you will be fine. I know how you feel, but in my case I just failed to follow their specs,and once I did, no problem.

richromo, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  3. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    With just 4 artices you cannot come to a decision, try out with 25/50 articles and then analyze the results.

amitpatel_3001, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  4. d.arbib

d.arbib Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks richromo. Do you think Ezine is a useful place for marketing?

d.arbib, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  5. jasonb25

jasonb25 Member

Best Answers:
    Ezine articles rank best with google so it would be in your best interest to get it right with them. Other article directories are more lenient.

Check out this ebook for great ways to use ezine articles and rank well in search engines - AD - Crush The Competition

jasonb25, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  6. Christ

Christ Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of ezines, if one rejects your articles you still can go others and the best obe to submit your orticles is to digg.com...

Christ, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  7. Bakai

Bakai Guest

Best Answers:
    EA "editors' are nitpicking bastards that are jealous that they can't make a dime on their own. Hence they work for Ezine Articles.

Nope, best to use goarticles and ping the living shit out of them. That and youtube recycled video method...

Bakai, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  8. laura_d

laura_d Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to make at least 10 articles for whichever product
    that you are promoting in order to fulfill a good test to
    show yourself whether its working or not.

It could also be whatever your writting about is not
    relevant to your product or your resource box just
    doesnt stand out.

Yours,

Laura_D

laura_d, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  9. digitaldirect4u

digitaldirect4u Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I have around 26 articles on ezine and I have received a little over 1000 visitors in six months. make sure your providing good information about the product without promoting the product. Hope that makes since

Edson

digitaldirect4u, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  10. Viktor Drej

Viktor Drej Banned

Best Answers:
    To get accepted, your article must be well written, unique, has a good word count, and has a good content.

Viktor Drej, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  11. wswin

wswin Peon

Best Answers:
    Ezinearticles has strict rules for publishing articles. Ezinearticles may think your keyword density is too high.

wswin, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  12. alohanema

alohanema Banned

Best Answers:
    yep, it's the most "beautiful", friendly and useful for marketing. And you can earn some PR juice as well cos all links are dofollow

alohanema, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  13. Ellis

Ellis Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to be posting at least 2 articles per week per product you are promoting to get steady traffic. Maybe even four to be on the safe side! Articles take a while but can provide good returns!! Practice writing faster or outsource the articles and get more of them out there!!:D

Ellis, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  14. dspohn23

dspohn23 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ezinearticles can be an effective site for your articles. You'll just have to figure out why other articles are accepted, and why yours are not. Make your articles more like the articles being accepted. Once they are accepted at ezine you will see benefits.

dspohn23, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  15. tmontana

tmontana Guest

Best Answers:
    i also had my 1st few articles to ezine rejected because they linked to my affiliate store, so now i plan to link to my blog which then links to my store

can anyone tell me if its only ezine articles who dont allow links to affiliate stores or is it all the articles directories?

tmontana, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  16. outspan

outspan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your promotion has to be very, very subtle. Best of all, just write a high quality article about the product you want to promote or its general area and put in your author box that you can find more articles like that one at your website.

outspan, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  17. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    "Is there anyone using ezinearticles for marketing?"

Hell no.

copper12, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  18. MelogKnaj

MelogKnaj Guest

Best Answers:
    Ezinearticle is a great marketing source if you can provide quality content. Some webmasters dislike it for this reason, they can't just submit some poorly worded copied spam article with 10 affiliate links. As long as you follow the rules and submit good content it is a great traffic source.

MelogKnaj, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  19. Chris_King

Chris_King Peon

Best Answers:

Hmm...thats strange. I write articles that are product reviews and don't have a problem getting approved, though it does take some time. You should send them a message asking why specifically they aren't accepting your article.

Chris_King, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  20. penielproducts

penielproducts Peon

Best Answers:
    We have been writing articles for a few months now, and have had no problem with getting them published. They are very strict with the content (ie. proper grammar, clear ideas, no keyword spamming).

We use them for the do-follow backlinks. We get about an 8% clickthru rate, which isn't bad, but we are working to refine that a bit.

Ezinearticles in conjunction with Isnare - Good Start!

penielproducts, Sep 18, 2008 IP