1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there anyone here who watch the flash

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by kevinvu228, Oct 10, 2016.

As you can see, the flash se3 has been on air, it's really mess my mind up due to time travelling :eek::eek::eek:. I am a huge fan of Flash and I can't wait to the next ep, do you guy want to talk about flash, making up the story :p:p:p
    I think it could be fun

kevinvu228, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  2. Hardik Manktala

Hardik Manktala Active Member

Best Answers:
    My name is Barry Allen and I am not the fastest man alive.

Flash is my ultra favourite TV show at the moment. No one else among my friends has ever heard of that show and it's a task to keep all the mind boggling time travel stuff the show throws at you to keep inside me. I guess this is a great place to let it all out ;D

So I assume you've already seen the trailer for episode 2 (which happens to be airing tomorrow).

I am excited to see what they do with Killer Frost since they teased her in the trailer. The new timeline where Iris and Joe don't talk, what has Barry done. I am guessing that Barry's gonna have to go back to that night once again to let his mother die.

Do you remember that Flash version from Season 1 finale which gestured S1 Barry to not to save his mom, I think that might be the final Barry at that place who went there to fix the messed up timeline. I don't know, it's awesome though.

Hardik Manktala, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  3. kevinvu228

kevinvu228 Peon

Best Answers:
    My name is Barry Allen and I am the best time-trouble-maker alive :v
    I dont know which timeline is the main timeline again =)))))))

kevinvu228, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  4. Hardik Manktala

Hardik Manktala Active Member

Best Answers:
    And I hope I kissed Iris for real this time.

Hardik Manktala, Oct 13, 2016 IP