1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any WooCommerce integrated Wordpress themes that allow complete customization of the design

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by mqs1000, Feb 28, 2014.

I want to build a Wordpress website but I am at a cross roads about whether to use an already made theme or to build the site myself. I want to have the flexibility to be in complete control of the design, however I am not great at both 1)Integrating the theme with WooCommerce and making the whole products/store section look professional, and 2) Making the theme completely responsive to different screen sizes & browsers. There are so many themes out there that integrate nicely with WooCommerce and are already responsive, however it's hard for me to incorporate a complete design of the site.

Is there anything "in between" that I can do? Do you think it is a good idea to custom design the home page only, and then have the links on the homepage link to a Wordpress theme's pages? And then try to just add the same background on the Wordpress theme's page so that it all looks like the same website? Or is there anything else that I can do? Are there any pre-built themes that integrate with WooCommerce, are responsive, yet allow a complete custom design?

mqs1000, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  2. Grimmfang

Grimmfang Member

Best Answers:
    Hey bud, I wouldn't mind helping you. I know some great Woo themes and am an Awwwards.com nominated designer.

Grimmfang, Mar 1, 2014 IP