1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any way to sync between data files between servers

Discussion in 'Databases' started by kks21199, Aug 8, 2013.

Hi guys, i have a main site. I have many subdomains in it with 2 forums and 1 torrent site(upcoming). I want to sync between the user data so when the user registers in any of one the site he would be synced to other servers as well.

Like forum.unity3d.com and answers.unity3d.com

you register at one place and data transfers between them xD.

Can anyone do it, i am 14 years old and i am going using Xenforo for one forum and IPB for another one. SO i wanna sync between the users only between the servers. There would be private server for each one. I only want username, user email, user id and password (if i can get more it would be awesome xD)
    :3

-----

Guysss, also, is there any way to give only some users permissions to see BBCodes ?? Like [ Code ] [ /Code ] .
    It's like only registered user will able to see it...

Solved! View solution.
    kks21199, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  2. kks21199

kks21199 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guys help pleassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............

i can pay anyone if they can help me....

kks21199, Aug 16, 2013 IP
    You can sync two databases with the replication command. Check out this documentation:http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/replication.html

Flatliner86, Sep 2, 2013 IP