1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any way around Bing's set monthly budget?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by paulmagno, Jun 12, 2010.

This has held me up twice when wanting to register for an account...They ask for your monthly advertising budget up front! I really don't like to be tied into a set budget like that when starting a campaign (especially when trying an ad service for the first time). Even on Adwords, I like to play loose and easy, adjusting my daily budget depending on the trends of the day...

My question is this:

Is there any way I can register for Bing without having to commit to that set monthly budget? Or for those who have already registered, can we change that budget immediately after registration? I much prefer a daily budget rather than a monthly one...
    SEMrush
    Thanks in advance for your help.

paulmagno, Jun 12, 2010 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Brian_adCenter

Brian_adCenter Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi PaulMagno,

When you are going through the setup, you can set the budget to $5.00. Once you have completed the signup and are able to sign in to your account, you may easily go ahead and pause the campaign you created through the signup. Doing this will ensure that you are not going to generate any click traffic and no charges.

Thank you,

Brian H - MSFT

Brian_adCenter, Jun 17, 2010 IP