1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any safe method in increasing your PAGE RANK (PR) Fast?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by coolrohit222002, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freelancerIT

freelancerIT Peon

Best Answers:
    Backlinks are not the only thing. BTW, most of the backlinks are useless. Google bans sites who over use this options.

freelancerIT, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  2. coolrohit222002

coolrohit222002 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My alexa ranking is quite outstanding now and weeks by weeks i'm crawling to be on the top.
    Thank yhou guys for all the comment and feedback.

coolrohit222002, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  3. Affiliatin

Affiliatin Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont try to improve the page rank. Just try to improve the keyword ranking. Avoid spam work...

Affiliatin, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  4. Bizzoyce

Bizzoyce Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ya always Quality over quantity in everything. Just keep getting quality links, have quality content on your site.

Bizzoyce, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  5. ddcireland11

ddcireland11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi
    There is no any perticluar techniques but its all the safe method to get better ranking.

ddcireland11, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  6. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you own and operate a website or blog then you must figure out how to increase page rank. You will no doubt want your website to appear at the top of all search engine results that are in the niche which your website is located. You can increase page rank by taking notice of the three tips below. These tips will assist you in successfully increasing your websites page rank within 30 days if done properly.

Tip #1: You may wish to hire a Search Engine Optimization expert to monitor your website and to provide you with ways in which to increase your websites page rank. An SEO expert will have the skills necessary to promote your website and to ensure that your website makes it to the top of all major search engine rankings.

Tip #2: Add "keyword" enriched material to your website. In order for your website to advance in page ranking you must have content for search engines to read and pull information from. Once again you can hire a freelance keyword expert to create this content for you or you can even create this content yourself. Written content is the best way to increase page rank on a website.

Tip #3: Advertise your website! Without advertising and marketing people won't know about your website! However, if you can drive traffic to your website your website will begin to rise in rank score. Therefore, you should always have a strong focus on advertising and Internet Marketing. Without it you will never gain the page ranking that you desire

war_machine, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  7. redchillies

redchillies Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Quality content + Quality links can improve your PR. To get High Page Rank You need to: use of proper keywords, high quality & Relevant Back Links, daily or weekly or monthly Updates, Social networking & Bookmarking. Time and patience is also necessary!

redchillies, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  8. joseo

joseo Peon

Best Answers:
    back link is only the key role of PR and SERP

joseo, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  9. cristinabrown36

cristinabrown36 Peon

Best Answers:
    get links from the high page rank websites for increasing your page rank as fast as possible. you can increase your ranking by submitting your listing to high page rank website. you must post classifieds, social bookmarking, forums posting, press release and article posting. you can also promote your blog for better rank than put a link in it for your website.

cristinabrown36, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  10. vivekthakur

vivekthakur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A good on-page seo and white hat of-page seo can easily get pr to site. Try to spread content by blog and article, create strong and natural backlinks on high pr and relevant site and target traffic.

vivekthakur, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  11. meshazia

meshazia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Get some authority links pointing to your site. To get that use commenting, guest post to authority sites and have profile page on site like Youtube, Slideshare,Facebook and Twitter.

meshazia, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  12. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's a delicate, difficult, but good question...

I think it helps if you:
    -submit articles, get your link on (and also get clicked) sites with highly related content, lots of visitors
    -advertise via your YouTube channel (the YouTube channel's PR could spread to your site)
    -press releases could help get the word out and get your link placed somewhere
    -buying links on related sites, within highly related content - quality sites only, but it could cost heavy fees
    -buy quality directory listings under relevant category

I'd give this 3-6 months to see if results pay off. Currently the PageRank system is very slow... slow updates and not profound.

Mr.Dog, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  13. coolrohit222002

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks. Actually some of those were already been implemented by me months before and i am getting now a good results on my forums in terms of ranking and quality backlinks.

coolrohit222002, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  14. ddcireland11

ddcireland11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please do the social bookmarking ,directory and also do forum posting . it will help to get better page rank.

ddcireland11, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  15. tahir1977

tahir1977 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks please tell me famous directory in which i can add my website link free of cost

tahir1977, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  16. steveclarys

steveclarys Peon

Best Answers:
    The Best ways are Forums, Blogs, Guest Posting to increase your pagerank....am sure about this...

steveclarys, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  17. jamesmike1985

jamesmike1985 Peon

Best Answers:
    Only top keyword ranking will help to increase the page rank.

jamesmike1985, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  18. coolrohit222002

Best Answers:
    I notice that Alexa ranking was increasing too now. Thank you everyone for your feedback.
    I'll update this once i can add more useful findings.

coolrohit222002, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  19. keypoint

keypoint Peon

Best Answers:
    Loads of directory sites lost their page rank with Penguin - they are not as useful as they used to be. Totally agree with mkcoy your page rank is not the issue

keypoint, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  20. monfis

monfis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What a waste of time - just 1 (ONE) link from a PR 4 page gives you an instant PR2 if your page still has no PR! (You won't see the PR until the next PR update but you got it.)

monfis, Mar 2, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.