1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any good Hybrid CPM/CPC Networks that don't pay Dogshit?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Zacksaw, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Zacksaw

Zacksaw Member

Best Answers:
    Going to give out Adversal a chance, maybe fidelity again.

Zacksaw, Apr 25, 2015 IP
    debapriya deb likes this.
  2. Zacksaw

Zacksaw Member

Best Answers:
    Turns out adversal takes ages to approve new sites. Any other alternatives guys?

Zacksaw, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  3. MadAds Media

MadAds Media Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sorry that you were experiencing issues with our network. I completely understand how frustrated you are. I'd like to extend a $15 sign up bonus to you. Please contact me chelsea. with your account email address and website(s) to get the ball rolling again.

I'm also here to answer any questions you may have about our service.

Best Regards,
    The MadAds Media Team

MadAds Media, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  4. Zacksaw

Zacksaw Member

Best Answers:
    i tried to come back already and my websites arent still approved. Also if i remember right you guys got those video and audio ads and im not sure how i feel about those on my website.

Zacksaw, Jun 4, 2015 IP
  5. Jerome Benton

Jerome Benton Peon

Best Answers:
    My requirements for display ads are the same as yours. I've actually found madads to be the most dependable network I've used, they give a decent CPM (0.15) for around 20% of traffic and I passback the rest to other networks (premiumcpm, adversal, qadabra, propeller) who I rotate when their CPM or ad quality drops. Madads have been responsive to support questions and also to help fix any problems with rogue ads that will inevitably slip in to any network occasionally.
    Herer's another idea that has worked for me - I also use bidvertiser who only display download/play type ads - but... I only show these less than 5% of the time and below fold at that. I have not had any complaints from users and I do know that they hate this type of ad as do I. So for minimal negative impact bidvertiser pay good CPM 0.20-0.30 so even using a tiny portion of your traffic can give a useful additional income.

Jerome Benton, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  6. Sarah Harker

Sarah Harker Member

Best Answers:
    I know it's been some time since we've been active on this thread, but over the last year alone, MadAds Media has added a wide variety of ad solutions (you can pick and choose which solutions you want to include on your site - If you're not keen on video and audio ads, we can have those removed and blocked for you!). We know we've had a few setbacks in the past regarding the safety of our ads, but we have used those to make our network stronger and safer against malicious activity. I'd love to start up a conversation with you again and help re-activate your sites with us. Feel free to reach me at

Sarah Harker, Oct 6, 2016 IP