1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any easy way to improve Page Rank?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by stevepeterson, Jul 15, 2009.

1. generation2020

generation2020 Member

Best Answers:
    There is nothing easy in getting high PR. To get good PR you need to make sure that you get links for your website. Don't think that you need to get only specific number of links as there is nothing approx number of links.

Work for your website continuously and you will surely see the results soon!

generation2020, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  2. misterdonman

misterdonman Active Member

Best Answers:
    It isn't hard to do it!!! It just takes patience, discipline and the consciousness that the results won't be immediate. It might take months before you star seeing the PR increase after a lot of link building.

misterdonman, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  3. robin_west

robin_west Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you on this, PR and first spot on google are not the same thing. The one I like the most is getting listed as #1 but for blogs or others who might need the page rank more it's good to concetrate on lifting your pagerank.

robin_west, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  4. shivun

shivun Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad to see so much quality postings on this site. Here is my contribution to the intial question on increasing page rank and traffic.

Page rank is googles way of identifying a sites authority. In my Experiance on competing for keywords with other companys and trying to get ranked higher than them. I have many times seen sites with no page rank, rank higher than ones with 3. My approach to Page rank is it's googles gauge and it is important but not always so important in order to rank high for given keywords. You'll get your page rank in time.

Traffic, Whenever I start a project for someone that wants to increase their turnover based on traffic I first check their 5 best competitors to see what traffic they are receiving. I gauge what traffic they are receiving and then based on this use my intinct to decide whether this business will make a return.

Remember now, the journey has to be right to reduce the bounce rate and convert the visitor to a sale. You can drive the whole world to your site just for them to close you site. Your objectives need to be clear as to what you are going to do once the traffic is on your site.

I always think of a homepage like walking in to ikea, the journey needs to be clearly mapped out, a sitemap on hand and a good idea that you will find what you are after at the site.

shivun

sweetpixels- web design - search marketing - Print
    Web Design Sussex

shivun, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  5. marketingguru101

marketingguru101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    build more and more links and specially high quality back links.

marketingguru101, Aug 10, 2009 IP