1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any app/plugin to improve the speed of the Shopify Stores?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Matlock Martin, Oct 30, 2019.

Hi All,

I am managing a new Shopify based e-commerce website with currently more than 20,000 products. The website has already started lagging as more and more products are being added on the websites. The website is getting slower with every passing day and images are one of the major reasons for the same. The images are already being optimized.
    Is there any app or any plugin that can help to sort the problem?

So, it would be a great help if anyone can help me for the same. Here is the link of the website-
    https://buildmyplace.com/

Do check the website and let me know the reasons causing the problem. Suggestions are welcome regarding any scope of improvement.

Matlock Martin, Oct 30, 2019 IP
  2. RichardMeeks

RichardMeeks Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

Before looking at plugins, have you considered running speed checks on the your pages to identify what might be causing issues?

I use GTmetrix and google page speed to get a good idea of what might need improving. They're both free and can be used as many times as you'd like.

Thanks!

RichardMeeks, Nov 20, 2019 IP