1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is there an example site with ads?

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by bd4444, Dec 8, 2004.

I have visited several sites that are members of this ad network and havent seen any ads that look like they are from this network.

What do they look like? Is there ability to control the type / theme of ad that is displayed? Are they still restricted to site-wide only?

A sample site that shows the ads would be helpful.

bd4444, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  3. TwisterMc

TwisterMc Mac Guru

Best Answers:
    TwisterMc, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  4. bd4444

bd4444 Peon

Best Answers:
    Very good. I see that the ads are blended in with the navigation to not look like ads.

Is there any control over which ads are placed on your site? Or does everyone get the same ads from one big pool?

bd4444, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  5. chachi

chachi The other Jason

Best Answers:
    you have no control over the ads that are displayed on your site. All ads that make it into the rotation are reviewed by, "The Master of the Universe" though. :) J/K All of the ads are reviewed and have to be "acceptable" for the network....no adult, no gambling, no pharmacy...I think that is it.

chachi, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  6. TwisterMc

TwisterMc Mac Guru

Best Answers:
    You also choose text or image ads or both. And you can defined some of the colors, like background.

7. bd4444

bd4444 Peon

Best Answers:
    I saw in your blog that you moved from blogger to wordpress. Can you shed any light on the pain SERP wise? Were you able to transfer any of your PR from your previous blog or were you starting from scratch? Did you leave your old blog in place with the content or transfer it all over to your new blog home?

The reason I ask, is I have a high PR (and high serp) blogger blog that I want to move for similar reasons to yours, but am hesitant to risk the placement.

bd4444, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  8. TwisterMc

TwisterMc Mac Guru

Best Answers:
    Ummm. I moved everything over from blogger. WordPress imported it all. I started over with search engines as you can't get to a .htaccess file in blogger to do 301s. ;) I also kept all the pages at blogger but removed any text and told people to now come to my new blog. You can see for yourself.

9. bd4444

bd4444 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info.

bd4444, Dec 9, 2004 IP