1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there an alternative for amazon associates just in case of account freeze

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Belenthrow, Mar 14, 2020.

I was afraid this might happen but i had an amazon associates account years back but due to inactivity the account was closed. Should I pursue them one more time or go with another affiliate site for my landscaper tools. Even then i have read some horror stories about them not paying commissions and banning accounts unexpectedly even with good standings. I can assure you my account was banned due to me not being too active on it.

Though I kinda deserved this back then for being inexperienced and didn't knew what niche i was really good at though.

Belenthrow, Mar 14, 2020 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Amazon dont ban accounts with no reason .Jùst you have a period of time if you dont make a sale they will deleted ot ,also i dont think they dont pay as they are a multimilionaire company only if you dont do something ilegal in promotion .Now you need to decide if you like amazon asociate then reaply if not you can try clickbank maybe

Spartan14, Mar 14, 2020 IP
  3. FindMyDIY

FindMyDIY Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    With people being forced out of work, you may want to consider free money referral programs. There are some that give users free money to sign up and free money for referrals. You can also look at brokerage sites that give users free stock and free stock for referrals. Chase Bank is giving users $200 to open a checking account. Take a look at what is out there that people can easily sign up for.

FindMyDIY, Mar 18, 2020 IP
  4. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would go with another affiliate site. As you stated, Amazon did freeze and ban my account while I was making $100 per day. Mine and alot of other people's too - without any reason given. I had orders that needed to be shipped and my funds were withheld from me - thus customers not receiving their products. Consider something else.

Randall Magwood, Mar 21, 2020 IP
  5. Belenthrow

Belenthrow Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, But i had a bad rap about this 7 years ago due to signing up for MLM and ruining my online marketing career the first time it happened. Now I want to be an honest marketer providing real solutions. I know i am in serious trouble since i was so close to finishing up my landscaping site and ready to publish but i want to keep forward. I do want alternative online marketing soultions to the epidemic fear causing people to panic and online marketing is directly hit due to it but the cleaner the job the better this time around.

Belenthrow, Mar 25, 2020 IP