1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there a website for blog topic suggestions?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by CurvyNation, Mar 7, 2015.

I want to start blogging, but not quite sure of different topics to blog about weight loss. Naturally, it's going to be about my own journey, but in general, is there a place that suggests topics?

CurvyNation, Mar 7, 2015 IP
  2. WLEadmin

WLEadmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Catch 22. If there were a site that suggested topics to write about, everyone would write about them, so they would no longer be good things to write about (because they'd be as common as dirt).

You're far better off writing about your experience and whatever comes to mind when you're thinking about weight loss - nutrition, life changes, challenges, how to get through the really hard days, etc.

My 2c. :)

WLEadmin, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  3. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    These topics will come in later when your audience comments to your blog posts.

TB Ann, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  4. Niraj Bariya

Niraj Bariya Member

Best Answers:
    Well first of all you have to filter topic and relevant keywords on which you are going to write blog article. For blog article suggestion you can use Quora to get broad idea about it.
    Once you decide your article topic then you can use Buzzsumo or portent to get article's title idea.

Niraj Bariya, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  5. ITeachBlogging

ITeachBlogging Member

Best Answers:
    You may want to check out this site: http://www.impactbnd.com/blog-title-generator/blogabout I have found it quite useful for helping me come up with blog topic ideas.

ITeachBlogging, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  6. Celinechel

Celinechel Peon

Best Answers:
    Try one of these methods to find great and new content ideas http://www.turninbound.com/how-to-find-content-ideas-for-your-blog/

Celinechel, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  7. ITeachBlogging

ITeachBlogging Member

Best Answers:
    That looks super awesome. I really like the looks of Sonar.

ITeachBlogging, Mar 12, 2015 IP