1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there a way to extract all queries from this database?

Discussion in 'Databases' started by Forsh, Feb 23, 2016.

www . daccaa . org/meetings.htm

They make it insanely difficult to find meetings, you have to know exact circumstances. Is there a way to show all of the results from this form? Like a url query that will just show all options in the database? It isn't hidden information, it would just be nice to be able to see all possible options instead of filling out the form over and over.

Forsh, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Uh... just leave the form standard (don't change anything), and it will output everything. How... what...? What else do you need?

PoPSiCLe, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  3. Forsh

Forsh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if there are 100 meeting with different days and time and such, just see them in a list with all their information.

Forsh, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

Best Answers:
    Yes, and again, that is what it does when you don't change anything in the form. Let the select boxes display "all" and don't write anything in the text-boxes, and it will output all the meetings registered.

PoPSiCLe, Feb 24, 2016 IP
  5. Forsh

Forsh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know if I want to hug you or kick myself in the face, OMG hahahahahahahahaha, you have no idea to what lengths I was going to find this information, to the point of taking a picture of their pamphlet and using OCR software to get it digital. /facepalm

Forsh, Feb 24, 2016 IP
  6. PoPSiCLe

Best Answers:
    It helps reading what it says on the page ;) (Okay, I'll stop rubbing it in now). Glad it worked, anyway.

PoPSiCLe, Feb 24, 2016 IP