1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there a way to display relevant products

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by DomainMagnate, May 15, 2006.

Hello there,

Another clickbank newbie here, just wondering if there's a way to display relevant CB products on a site either by keywords or by site theme?

DomainMagnate, May 15, 2006 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There's an affiliate network which serves up ads similar to adsense (but for clickbank products) Im unsure of the network name off hand though.

dcristo, May 15, 2006 IP
  3. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    well I've found two ways to use it so far you can download their xml feed or scrape their database.
    But I've checked the feed and it has no urls, so anyone who did this how can you use it to extract the affiliate links also?

thanks..

DomainMagnate, May 15, 2006 IP
  4. on9now.com

on9now.com Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to do it i think is using your own hand to do researh some products that is best for your website, if you want to sell clickbank products.

on9now.com, May 16, 2006 IP
  5. abuzant

abuzant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Correct, you are right.

Actually, the product i am offering at one of my websites does this easily. It is capable of showing RSS feeds with URLs from the database of clickbank based on a category ID, keywords or even full search.

Take a detailed look at:
    http://www.affiliatesllc.com/rss_feeds.html

For an easy solution, get a copy of the script ;) and it will display revalent clickbank blocks on your pages based on the given keywords. For the hardworkers, you can:

- Get my feeds (please dont kill the server with hourly updates, i update links weekly)
    - do a str_replace("MY-ID", "YOUR-ID", $fetched_data);
    - display it

Anyway, good luck
    Ruslan

abuzant, May 19, 2006 IP