1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there a tool which can monitor the first 30-50 positions in the Google SERPs?

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by the2003s, Jun 28, 2012.

Hi. I know that most keyword trackers allow you to monitor a few URLs positions in respect to the specific keywords with the purpose of following those URL's performance in the SERPs.
    In order to build a list of prospects for my SEO services I want to contact the sites which are on the second page on the SERPs for a specific keyword. Now I'm doing this manually, by performing the actual search and then copy pasting the URL and position of each site into an excel file. What I'm looking for is a tool that would automatically pull the first 30-50 positions in the Google SERPS for a specific keyword.
    Do you know any tool out there that does this? If not is there a Google API that I could use to build such a tool?

the2003s, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  3. earljohny3

earljohny3 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    earljohny3, Jul 12, 2012 IP
  4. danielb890

danielb890 Peon

Best Answers:
    nice tool..thanks for share..I appreciate with this tool..

danielb890, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  5. faisalmaximus

faisalmaximus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use SEO Powersuite Rank Tracker Enterprise version and I am very much satisfied with this. The free version is also works nicely, but you can't publish the report. I used SEscout and this is also a nice web based service to track ranking, but it is too much costly.

faisalmaximus, Jul 25, 2012 IP