1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there a tool where you can just enter URL...

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by sandyfeet, Jun 24, 2006.

Is there a tool where you can just simply enter your URL, but <b>NOT</b> any keywords that will show you what keywords you are ranked in the top ten for?

See, with one of my sites, the ad tracker records keywords that are used to visit my site. Some of these keywords or keyword phrases are some I would'nt have thought I'd rank well for or even thought they'd be used to find my site. So, I'm sure there are other keywords I would'nt think of and I'd like to know what they are.

Please let me know if there is such a tool. I know of the keyword tracker tools where you enter keywords, but that is not what I am looking for.

Thanx.

sandyfeet, Jun 24, 2006 IP
  2. biziboy

biziboy Peon

Best Answers:
    i dunno bout that but you could use a keyword density tool on a particular page and see all the permutaions of keywords. then you could go and see whch ones of those it ranks high for :)

biziboy, Jun 24, 2006 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
  4. MaxPowers

MaxPowers Peon

Best Answers:
    https://www.google.com/analytics/ has a section that tells you which keywords were used to visit your site according to which Search Engine sent them. I've learned about several keywords that different sites of mine were ranking well for and drawing actual traffic for through their tool.

AWstats may give you some indication as to which keywords were used to visit your site, but this seems to miss a lot of search traffic.

I know these aren't "put your URL in" type of solutions, but they have both worked for me when looking up which keywords were used to get to my sites.

MaxPowers, Jun 26, 2006 IP
  5. hershel

hershel Member

Best Answers:
    SAme with statcounter

hershel, Jun 27, 2006 IP