1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is there a tool to check expiry date of domains in BULK

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by jagan123, Jun 4, 2009.

I'm looking to find the expiry date of domains and is there a tool that can do this thing in bulk?
    Thankyou

jagan123, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  2. NeoGen

NeoGen Writer

Best Answers:
    Have a look at "Domain Research Tool"

NeoGen, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  3. jagan123

jagan123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thankyou.
    But i'm looking some online website, that let's us know the expiray date of each domain when entered in bulk.

jagan123, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  4. SiberForum

SiberForum Banned

Best Answers:
    Try domaintools. I suppose that paid account should work on it

SiberForum, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  5. bashishtha

bashishtha Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I think it is a very very late reply but here is the tool which others can find when they find this thread. I found it today http://www.bulkseotools.com/bulk-check-domain-age.php It can check upto 500 domains at once and it also tells the registration date and Domain Registrar Company.
    I hope you get solution... ;)

bashishtha, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  6. defuse.com

defuse.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    DomainTools.com is an extremely good tool to use but they cost money, you can try using it for free though..

defuse.com, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  7. sdnsoft

sdnsoft Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

The online tools are acceptable but they do not offer you usually up to date bulk values for any domains. The advantage of desktop applications is that they check the values on demand directly from your computer in target whois servers so you can check any domain and get definitely accurate value.

I would recommend eXdomain tool which in addition offers you tens of different metrics backlinks, pr, serp etc.. and works very well with huge lists.

There is also built-in scraper for free proxies so you can check free of ban-risk without paying for proxies.

Check: http://en.exdomain.eu

sdnsoft, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  8. johnywalker

johnywalker Peon

Best Answers:
    On a side note here, can someone actually describes the steps to take if you want to buy an about-to-expire domain name? With least risk of losing it to another buyer of course. Thanks!

johnywalker, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  9. sdnsoft

sdnsoft Member

Best Answers:
    I can let you know how we do it using eXdomain:

1) Take list of dropping domains from built-in lists and our own sources all together in domains lists within eXdomain
    2) We use the keyword based pre-scan filtering to sortout domains without digits, special characters and that contain keywords required for our niche
    3) We use built-in free proxy harvester to get arround 60-100 working proxies
    4) We setup values like PR, Site Index, Backlinks, Backlinks from reputable domains like edu or gov, domain age, and expiry date
    5) We lunch scanning
    6) During scan we sort the list to get only domains dropping in upcoming 1-2 weeks with highest PR,backlinks etc.. metrics and sorted by age descending
    7) That way we get oldest, most reputable, with highest amount of backlinks and sites indexed domains that drop in upcoming 1-2 weeks with keywords matching our niche and TLDs which we need
    8) We take top 10 domains and add to monitor to key eye on tchem
    9) We schedule them in auto dropped domains catching systems and we try to register ourself at expiry time (this feature is definitely missing in eXdomain.... but it should be in future versions)
    10) After buying the most interesting domains we park them and monitor PR and traffic
    11) Useless we sell or drop and the most performing we utalize further
    12) We go back to step number 1 :) building infinit strong domains portfolio for blogs, catalogues and other solutions for SEO and traffic flood

Hope you find it usefull in your case ;)

sdnsoft, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  10. postcd

postcd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, insert this into google:
    +"Bulk Domain Age Checker"
    also here are mentioned several free ways to get domain expiry
    no need to waste money and time buying some software

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
    postcd, Oct 9, 2014 IP
  11. sadman-sami

sadman-sami Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check out http://dntoolz.com it has bullk domain whois check up in it. it may help you.

sadman-sami, Oct 10, 2014 IP