1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there a PROBLEM in the Keyword TRACKER ?

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by danyalsadd, Apr 21, 2014.

Hi , I used the DP tool for keywords postion some days ago, Today I saw some results, kind of strange for me, I see one of my links on position 1 in BING another on position 6 but there are no positions for others, NO GOOGLE POSITIONS FOR ALL and NO BING POSITIONS for SOME , here is a snapshot
    [​IMG]
    now I was surprised , So I Performed another check through SEOCENTRO , which showed me this
    [​IMG]
    NO RESULT FOR THE ONE ON POSITION 6 IN DP TRACKER,
    I was more surprised and I performed a check in Ranking Spy, which showed
    [​IMG]

Sadly , Moonsy showed me the Postion 1 on position 16 in google but after that moonsy is taking years to load and showing some error, So I just wanted to know weather there is any problem in the DP KEYWORD TRACKER so its not showing the google rankings for my links or what and if its working fine then can somebody tell me why different sites are showing different results for the same search ?

Sorry If I am posting in a wrong section

danyalsadd, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Looks like it's some sort of data center variations. I tested it, and sometimes Google shows you on the first page, and sometimes not in the first 10 pages... with everything being identical. Maybe give it a couple days for Google to settle down the results that include your site.

digitalpoint, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  3. danyalsadd

danyalsadd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok i will check it after some days and repost in this thread if its the same problem

danyalsadd, Apr 21, 2014 IP