1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there a PRO designer/SEO here to help Tiny Tiger?? :3

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by tinytiger69, Apr 24, 2014.

?

what i should fix asap?

1. unapropriate pics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. HTML5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. CSS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. JS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. SEO

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  6. typography

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. RWD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. usability

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    Hi all dear forum readers!! :rolleyes:

I'm Tiny Tiger and this is my 1st post here so just saying hello as well :oops:

I just started my designer/seo adventure and I'd like to ask you pps for an honest opinion on my site (coz i'm still a total NOOB).
    I have learned HTML5 CSS and JS and bought an account on sitesell. Now I have built my very first professional website. I've built many smaller websites/apps before, but this one is very special and different because I started it from scratch and integrated everything by hand. No front-end framework.

Moreover it's running on SBI custom engine (from sitesell). This platform has some strict programming requirements. But when you get a hand of it you can EXPLOIT the power of this power-horse platform with ALL the bestSEO tools in the world (love it ^^) And then just make looots of money very fast (like i did with this website).
    However i needed to change the way i've programmed and designed so far because the platform required a special file architecture (fx. max file limit size 200kb).

I tried very hard to make a beautiful and user-friendly, responsive design and this is what i came up with: http://www.Liki-Tiki.com

Huuuuge THX :D for everybody who has spent at least 5 seconds looking at this post

T.T.

TinyTiger@LikiTikiVillage

[​IMG] [​IMG]

tinytiger69, Apr 24, 2014 IP