1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is There A Market For Trends And The Keywords That Drive Them?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by easyhomebiz, Oct 15, 2016.

Hi All,

I am trying to wrap my brain around a concept and would appreciate any input. I have a software that can find future trends AND the keywords that drive them. This software works on Google Trends to get me those results. The Google Trends are real time; from one to twenty four hours old and normally are not available to the average online user.

I know I can monetize these results in the form of domain names. The domain names can be sold on Flippa or Bido.

My question is this; would anyone buy my trend keyword list here on WF? Is there a market for it in the WF Classified Ads section? These KWs are drilled down to the very lowest depths and return with a list of THOUSANDS of keywords for any trend.

Thanks for your time and attention,

EasyHomeBiz

easyhomebiz, Oct 15, 2016 IP
  2. wordplucker

wordplucker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think that you C&Ped your warrior thread here....
    Here your answer is no, your WF Classified Ads here on DP will fail, if you can even get it listed, which could be near impossible, unless you strike a deal with the Overlord...

You have a bit of time traveling software, or another software that reviews previous trends and spits out stuff?

If your software can be a crystal ball I am sure that businesspeople from around the globe will be wanting it and you will be on easy street fast.

wordplucker, Oct 16, 2016 IP