1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Theplanet down for anyone else?

Discussion in 'Outages' started by Dollar, Sep 30, 2008.

I noticed theplanet.ocm ip ranges are not responding from my location. It really started to be bad. I can't connect to alot of websites right now for the past few hours, I can connect to them if I use a proxy. There must be hub or part of network down? Is anyone else having this issue?

Dollar, Sep 30, 2008 IP
  2. icjackson

icjackson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use this website to find out:

downforeveryoneorjustme.com

Hope your problem clears up soon :)

icjackson, Sep 30, 2008 IP
  3. Crazysah

Crazysah Peon

Best Answers:
    The site does not load for me as well.

Crazysah, Sep 30, 2008 IP
  4. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    ahh theplanet what the hell! this is not the first time this has happened. Everytime i have trouble connecting to websites, its becuase there hosted with theplanet.
    Right now 3/4 websites I'm trying are not loading (like sedo.com tinypic.com, deviantart.com, sitemeter.com, myspace.com for some examples), this is what happens when all eggs are in one basket. Now the entire internet is broke. :eek:

That does not load either. I tried looking up the IP for it on Domaintools. But alas that does not load either ;-)

Dollar, Sep 30, 2008 IP