1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is the old Adsense Code Breaking the TOS? Adsense says YES.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Iagovar, Dec 10, 2012.

Hi guys, Im trying to build a Wordpress site sharing the Adsense revenues with the authors. They are creating a lot of content, that's why I show their Ads 90% of times just by placing their Pub-Id in the google_ad_client field. I am using the old code because it's impossible with the new one.

In the new code of Adsense you also have the google_ad_slot, wich is linked to the publisher ID so you cannot just replace the first one. Searching by the internet I saw that many people was doing the same, but I was unable to find any warning about this or anyone using this method on 2012.

Searching on the TOS what I understand is that modifying the code it's not allowed, but i'm not sure if the pub-ID replacement its a code modification. Anyway the only thing that someone is able to see inspecting my code is that there are different pub-ID's in each article.
    SEMrush

As you probably know there is an Adsense revenue program wich requires +100.000 page views / day, and my site it's just starting, even in a language where growing like that requires a huge effort.

I'm asking this question here because in the Adsense forums I only got the same answer, allways from the same guy, asking me that it is not allowed with no explanation at all, and I found answers from past years where the interpretation was different.

Opinions,please?

Iagovar, Dec 10, 2012 IP
    SEMrush