1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is SWReg.org a scam?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by mikyur, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Romulo

Romulo Peon

Best Answers:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, who are you to answer for this company? You are part of it?
    Fine, then maybe you can answer some questions:

1-I made the request the refund through PayPal, I am awaitingresponse from the SWREG and so far they do not answer me.

If this is a serious business, why not answer me or return my money?

2 - There is this link to claim a refund of money, you can tell me why not work?

Try it yourself and see if it works or not!

Do not defend something that you do not know, there are alsohundreds of people who lost money like me.
    or you think it's coincidence??

Romulo, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  2. Romulo

Romulo Peon

Best Answers:
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Try it yourself and see if it works or not!

https://www.cardquery.com/

Romulo, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  3. Romulo

Romulo Peon

Best Answers:
    My advice is: Do not trust this company SWREG!

If you do not want to lose money and get stressed, do not do business with this company!

SWREG not answer your emails, do not support, much less return your money!
    I believe that if I get my money back, it will be team effort by PayPal

I have sent almost a hundred e-mails to the SWREG wondering why I did not bring back my money through this link and they did not respond efficiently.
    I always say to access this link and enter the details of my order.
    But this is not possible, always displays the same error message.

https://www.cardquery.com/
    If you are concerned about the reputation of your company, please return my money or make available on the site is suitable to that I myself can make the claim successfully.

(Sorry for the mistakes, I'm using Google translator)

Romulo, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  4. signorm68

signorm68 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No it is not scam. I used SWReg.org for few years to process payment for selling my shareware software. After that i switched to shareit (had better interface and lower fees) but, I am not sure I think that both services are bought few years ago by digital river,so SWReg.org is not scam, just mail them with your problem.

signorm68, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  5. Vendor C

Vendor C Guest

Best Answers:
    Here are the email addresses which I have used previously, as a vendor. They may not be the right route for customers of vendors who use SWREG as their e-commerce platform, but they might help you to escalate your problem.

support@swreg.org

swreg-clientsupport@digitalriver.com

vendors@swreg.org

info@swreg.org

accountspayable@digitalriver.com

transactions@swreg.org

As mentioned previously, I wouldn't expect my company's customers to go to SWREG for a refund and I'd be very annoyed to find that SWREG were refunding orders without our permission. They haven't before and I shouldn't imagine they would do in future, they don't have the authority to do so without asking the vendor.

I would also agree with signorm68 that their fees are pretty high compared with other options and we may change in future for that reason, but I can't really fault their customer service, as a customer and vendor.

Vendor C, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  6. howard83

howard83 Member

Best Answers:
    so whats the answer to this thread?

scam or not?

more review please, especially from vendors side.

thanks

howard83, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  7. Coop345

Coop345 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can confidently and accurately say that SWREG is a scam. You do condone acts of fraud bu allowing them to take place. Your value proposition is you offer low pricing for a platform with more features, functionality, payment methods, customization, international payment and shipping capabilities, and more extensive service levels than other competitors at our price. Which makes it very nice for your criminal and fraudulent clients.

Coop345, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  8. horsie

horsie Peon

Best Answers:
    When I treid to buy software I had a question. Within minutes I got an answer which helped THEM get my money - I bought the software I was fancying.

After finding out that the software did not do what they had promised it would do I wanted my money back - of course.

I did not get a single response from their support - cosmic silence.

They are quick to help you pay your money for their stuff. After that - don't count on them!!!

horsie, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  9. SweetCheri

SweetCheri Peon

Best Answers:
    Not at all , i always had better experience with them , they rock , do you have any bitter experience with them ?

SweetCheri, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  10. horsie

horsie Peon

Best Answers:
    Bitter experience? No experience - they did not reply at all.
    I payd them money and did not get what I payed for!
    Are you getting payed by them?

horsie, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  11. vlada111

vlada111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I heard a lot of different opinions. Someone says yes definately a scam someone say hell no!

I don`t know what to think about them :S

vlada111, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  12. testu

testu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why only "Peons" say it's scam? Many vendors use it. I'm pretty sure it's not scam.

testu, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  13. Betty1961

Betty1961 Peon

Best Answers:
    The software I purchased did not work after many attempts. Finally found a phone number to call which was pointless. All I got was a continual "please go to our website for help" because we all know they don't have phones!!! I refused and insisted on speaking with someone. After several minutes on-hold I spoke to someone named Steve who told me I would be getting an email acknowledging my refund and then I should expect the funds to be back in my account in 24 to 48 hours. That was almost two weeks ago. In the meantime I've gotten emails saying they can't refund my money without an "error screenshot" not sure what that is. If this company is that wonderful they should stand behind their products with a personal touch and make available a phone number.

Betty1961, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  14. laurenz

laurenz Member

Best Answers:
    scam alert... No serious, dont go there...

laurenz, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  15. jarradanddawn

jarradanddawn Peon

Best Answers:
    SCAM They sign people up without their conscent

jarradanddawn, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  16. shaz123

shaz123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I recently brought an essay from professionaldissertationhelp.co.uk and I had searched for them previously but couldnt find any bad references. I didnt want the whole essay , i liked my own and asked them to tweak it for me. Anyway what I got back was something else - it wasn't even relevant! and didnt meet my criteria. It also passed my deadline and then when i asked them to revise it within a day i had to email this yahoo email address everytime i wanted anything done and I would not get an email back or acknowledgements. NOTHING. The deadline for handing it in passed and I could have failed!! luckily i realised their customer service was poor and felt i was being ignored once they had taken my money so decided to tweak it myself. I tried contacting the live help everyday but they kept saying to email them again and again, and then they complained that I had emailed them too many times!! As soon as they realise its me, by my ip address they close the live chat windows!! so much for the many guarantees!!!! The company doesnt even have a phone no. FOR A REASON. Its also US based even though it has a web address ending in co.uk. Alarm bells should have rung whan i realised they dont have a phone number!! They won't give me a refund so I am raising a dispute with paypal. The more people we tell about these people and the more we request refunds from paypal the better! They obviously dont care about how they treat people and think that we will just go away. I was wondering do they go by any other names? as alot of these thesis writing companies look similiar on the web so please be careful! Also dont forget to save transcripts which you can use as evidence.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
    shaz123, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  17. shaz123

shaz123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I also think any postive reviews should be taken with a pinch of salt, anyone can write them!!! Look how many people have issues with them!

shaz123, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  18. ezpc101

ezpc101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SWReg-Digital River is the company behind the Universal Robot - a huge scam that has been online since 2009-2010. They have a super duper automated soft that can do anything you want...they say...and if you buy it---it doesn't work obviously...forget about refund...

Some dudes were unlucky and paid directly with their bank accounts not through paypal....so they cant stop their recurrent payments...a nightmare!!!

Stay Away if you can!

ezpc101, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  19. ezpc101

ezpc101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why are you defending it...do a basic search and not only "peons" _ OMG _ will tell you they are scamming people!!! Cmon...be cool!

ezpc101, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  20. ray318i

ray318i Peon

Best Answers:
    i concour, that it a scam, ive opened a resolution in paypal, more worryingly is they are creating more scam sites by the day, 95% of the iphone unlcok sites ive visited this week are owned by swreg, digital river.

ray318i, Mar 24, 2012 IP