1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is SWReg.org a scam?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by mikyur, Oct 20, 2008.

1. stealthauto

stealthauto Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like you can add me to the list of people who have gotten scammed. I bought the software last week. It DOES NOT WORK for CraigsList or Vbulletin. I have tried 3 times to contact tech support and nithign yet. I will be contacting Digital River this week if I don't hear back from them soon. :(

stealthauto, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  2. D'Godown

D'Godown Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If not a scam, its not very far from being a scam, Just try their contact and refund page, u cant submit anything to them, They guys run a shop dont have a contact page, what a pity.

most awful payment processor i ever seen is swreg.

D'Godown, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  3. lu1980

lu1980 Peon

Best Answers:
    i only know that are for a long time in business

lu1980, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  4. lbrg

lbrg Peon

Best Answers:
    Has to be a scam. They are stealing Digital Rivers logo to make them look legitimate, they have no links to digital river on their pages and everything has been taken from there.

lbrg, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  5. NoogaDotCom

NoogaDotCom Guest

Best Answers:
    SWREG is a scam .. This is just the beginning of my quest to bring them to justice.

NoogaDotCom, Jan 2, 2010 IP
  6. boomerang

boomerang Member

Best Answers:
    Hate scams :mad: Good luck!

boomerang, Jan 5, 2010 IP
  7. dondon39

dondon39 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have purchased this product on January 05, 2010 and have, on several occasions requested a refund as this product did not work at all. I have sent several e mails to customer support and they keep sending me replies that I am sending my request to the improper address. I have been waiting patiently now for over 2 weeks and now my patience has run out. They took my money immediately but refuse to refund when their product does not work. I would highly reccomend that NOONE purchase this product unless you have $40.00 that you just want to throw away.

dondon39, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  8. dondon39

dondon39 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have purchased this product on Jan. 05, 2010 and it never worked. I have requested a refund on several occasions and no refund to date. I will do anything I can to prevent other consumers from purchasing this "SO CALLED" product unless they have $40.00 which they just want to throw away.

dondon39, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  9. celticfc1888

celticfc1888 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to bring this back up but beware swreg is a scam!!

I used this company to take payments for my products, in my first month we made over 1,500 GBP

But the money has still not appeared in my account to withdraw. Ive emailed them several times to no avail, stay well back they are scammers!!

celticfc1888, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  10. x_drps

x_drps Peon

Best Answers:
    "SWREG is not a scam."
    AHAHAHHAHA!!

"also have a 24 hour customer service center for a very quick response."
    LOL!!!!

are you joking? SWREG + UNIVERSALBOT.COM + DIGITALRIVER = SCAM/FRAUD (cyber robbers...)

I bought universalbot.com and pay by creditcard, universalbot.com uses swreg to do the payments, so i had to pay with swreg and 2 hours later i saw that the software didn't work at all! Its FAKE!!

The software have a good design but it is all completely fake, nothing works!

I tried to contact universalbot.com by ticket and mail but no answer, I tried to refund with swreg, but no answer too. I google by "swreg" "fraud" and a lot of people had problems too.

So...John are you joking with people in this forum...or...are you also part of "the team"? With other words...are you a scamer too? I believe that yes!

I canceled my credit card and took some legal actions in some instances to catch you and your friends and soon will be your end.

bye bye and have a good lunches in jail.

http://universalbotisfake.blogspot.com
    http://www.youtube.com/universalliars

Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
    x_drps, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  11. moreart4u

moreart4u Peon

Best Answers:
    Another SWReg victim. Good points made about "John" not providing a phone number. I'll try his email addy, but I bet I won't get a response either. My debit card was charged. Is it possible to get my money back when all of this happened in mid-February? I gave up and stopped trying after a month.

moreart4u, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  12. clbyodo

clbyodo Peon

Best Answers:
    SwReg is a big scam.Many people are victim of it.Really bad.

clbyodo, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  13. Dath

Dath Peon

Best Answers:
    I can confidently and accurately say that SWREG is not a scam. We would not condone any acts of fraud. Our value proposition is we offer low pricing for a platform with more features, functionality, payment methods, customization, international payment and shipping capabilities, and more extensive service levels than other competitors at our price.

We apologize for any inconvenience in contacting SWREG. We have just recently launched a new SWREG customer service pageand a SWREG FAQ page that will answer any questions and concerns that you may have. In addition, we also have a 24 hour customer service center for a very quick response. It will also be helpful to you if you have the original email address associated with your transaction to speed up the process.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks,

Dath, May 14, 2010 IP
  14. moreart4u

moreart4u Peon

Best Answers:
    I can confidently and accurately say that SWREG is not a scam. We would not condone any acts of fraud. Our value proposition is we offer low pricing for a platform with more features, functionality, payment methods, customization, international payment and shipping capabilities, and more extensive service levels than other competitors at our price.

We apologize for any inconvenience in contacting SWREG. We have just recently launched a new SWREG customer service pageand a SWREG FAQ page that will answer any questions and concerns that you may have. In addition, we also have a 24 hour customer service center for a very quick response. It will also be helpful to you if you have the original email address associated with your transaction to speed up the process.

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

moreart4u, May 16, 2010 IP
  15. moreart4u

moreart4u Peon

Best Answers:

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

I can confidently and accurately say that this is a scam. After all, the automated reply was sent to others on this thread. Duh.

moreart4u, May 16, 2010 IP
  16. alphajerry

alphajerry Peon

Best Answers:
    They might not be a scam company, but lots of shady businesses get account with them to process payments, tainting their image.
    These guys were taking sneaky payments from my account. The arrangement was that i contact them to cancel monthly subscription to a service(an upsell which was bundled with the product i purchased). The customer rep said no future payments will be taken, but 2 other payments were taken.
    I eventually had to cancel that debit card.

alphajerry, May 20, 2010 IP
  17. ka3ke

ka3ke Peon

Best Answers:
    be caerful vendors, avoid swreg they are the biggest scammers on the market
    i signed up with them and started selling my product, now 4 months no payment sent and everytime i contact them they give differnet excuse,
    my country is not supported
    invalid product
    verifying my account....

im asking all my coustomers now to issue chargeback on them since their refund system is also a scam and does not work

ka3ke, May 27, 2010 IP
  18. schmuck787

schmuck787 Peon

Best Answers:
    So, SWREG is a SCAM, SWREG is a FRAUD and I wonder what the FBI is doing against this.
    Obviously, all the posts that are claiming the opposite are fake from peoples that have been paid by SWREG.

My first thought is about customer protection and FRAUD associated with this SCAM SWREG COMPANY.

Are we able to do something to fight this situation and put SWREG OUT OF BUSINESS?

Please, advice

schmuck787, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  19. schmuck787

schmuck787 Peon

Best Answers:
    I wish to add an update.

SWREG is still a SCAM and a FRAUD, but the most important think is that DIGITALRIVER is a SCAM and a FRAUD too, even if they sell regular stock in the market.

Again, whre is FBI?

schmuck787, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  20. melly666

melly666 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes absolutely a scam. I got software from Wondershare that doesn't work. I also paid for CD backup from SWREG. Wondershare will not give me a refund until I gave them the CD numbers BUT they never arrived and when I looked at my bank statement-WOAH! They deducted 6 times what they should've as well. Wondershare are holding no responsibility. Tried finding SWREG phone numbe.r..doesn't exist....email doesn't work so have just contacted my bank to get my money back. They said the amounts taken out were ALL to do with them!! So they've lied too! The bank will kick their arses!

melly666, Jan 19, 2011 IP