1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is something wrong with this website?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by eo2018, Oct 16, 2018.

Hi guys, it is me here asking for a review on our e-commerce startup website https://www.europeanoutdoors.com.

I am here because we have tried everything and we're spending tons of money every day (say near to a $1000 a day) but it seems like we are tapping a wall.

We launched the site in apr 2017 we created PPC campaigns, and we generated like $60k in the first 8 months. After that, we hired a digital marketing agency spending nearly $8000 a month, and we are about 150k in revenue this year in 12 months, but as we are paying to a roughly $1000 a day for marketing we should've been generating much much more revenue.

Is there anything wrong with this website that it's not going as it should have?

Can anyone give us a feedback and say what it is wrong?

eo2018, Oct 16, 2018 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you are giving the middle finger to some of your potential buyers. I got the following error when I went to your site:

If your potential buyers cannot get to your pages, you will NOT sell them anything.

mmerlinn, Oct 19, 2018 IP
  3. eo2018

eo2018 Peon

Best Answers:
    That is funny because we do have a verified SSL certificate and it is working great for other people and me. When you check here https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=europeanoutdoors.com&latest, you'll see we are at grade A.

eo2018, Oct 19, 2018 IP