1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is SEO your main source of traffic?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by GP Admin, Sep 6, 2016.

1. sagar020

sagar020 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO cannot be only source of getting good enough of traffic but you should always try alternatives to get good amount of traffics such as SMO, Adwords, MSN Advertising and Yahoo Adwords you can get traffic if it is pulled properly.

sagar020, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  2. Ramesh91

Ramesh91 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is there anyone who can help me to remove one link form Google Searches?

Ramesh91, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  3. NomanProdhan

NomanProdhan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe that SEO is the bet method to get organic traffic. I am getting much traffic from Google for my community forum. If you will do perfect on-page and off-page SEO than you will get lots of organic traffic from search engines.

NomanProdhan, Sep 26, 2016 IP
  4. jermainluong

jermainluong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    With my experience, I use SEO and main source for product launch sites, and social site for Authority sites

jermainluong, Sep 27, 2016 IP
  5. topcoder

topcoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you think about it, when you SEO and you build backlinks, your efforts in SEO also gives you "Referrals", repeat visitors are called "Direct Traffic"

So don't think of all the traffic in analytics under "Organic" is only from search engines, most your referrals are also :)

topcoder, Sep 29, 2016 IP
  6. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no ONE method that can solely bring traffic to your website, there is a combination of methods and tools that can generate this for you.

Mehdi.b, Sep 29, 2016 IP
  7. webserv

webserv Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paid ads is another way, but organic white hat seo is the only way to rank your website.

webserv, Sep 30, 2016 IP
  8. Lindsey Walters

Lindsey Walters Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My main source is from social network links to my pages, and then from Google or other search engines. I get a boost sometimes when I submit a link to a social network from direct traffic, but I mainly do it just to get banklinks to build my rankings in Google.

Lindsey Walters, Sep 30, 2016 IP
  9. Drake Nicholson

Drake Nicholson Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is not the main source of traffic . SEO is the use to get rid of traffic . It can make your website to obtain a high rank .

Drake Nicholson, Oct 27, 2016 IP
  10. Sanju Joseph

Sanju Joseph Member

Best Answers:
    Search engine optimization is the process of making use of On-page and Off-page activities to make a website rank higher in the search results to get an organic and free traffic. So, SEO is not the source of traffic but it's a medium through which you can get traffic and create a brand or online presence for ur work.
    Social media marketing involves both organic and paid means of getting traffic, which will only last until u keep doing it. But, When it comes to SEO, once a content is search engine optimized with relevant and reputed backlinks, you need not worry. Based on your content you will receive the deserved traffic.
    So, your Primary focus is SEO
    Secondary focus is SMM
    Paid marketing is optional.

Sanju Joseph, Oct 27, 2016 IP
  11. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    I guess one of the many factors is that it depends on what type of product or service you are offering.
    As mentioned by you about social media yes i agree it is very great medium to get the traffic. But other SEO techniques do help a lot to get the traffic in their own way. Just getting the traffic is not enough but keep the traffic engaged & stuck to your site in the race with others is important.

rajkumar mudaliyar, Mar 4, 2017 IP
  12. lusianahalim

lusianahalim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    for me, i think Social media is like a shortcut for a lot traffic. sure it work if done correctly. but why not google? why not SEO?
    how much is your social media can give you traffic? how much can you get traffic if you are on first page of google, in many keyword?
    think again.

lusianahalim, Mar 5, 2017 IP
  13. Anya Joe

Anya Joe Member

Best Answers:
    Not all kind of traffic through SEO.

Anya Joe, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  14. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I always prefer diversified traffic sources. SEO is one of the best and free ways to get traffic to your blog/website. But the fact is that if you hit any penalty than you will lose a big portion of your traffic. That's why I recommend to use multiple sources of traffic.

iwebsocial, Mar 7, 2017 IP
  15. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    our main source of traffic is smm and ppc.

David Jones42, Mar 7, 2017 IP
  16. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Using SEO as a primary traffic will take time due to investment process of method in which will established your website in different mediums on the web.

KylieSweet, Mar 7, 2017 IP
  17. Sherlyn Shah

Sherlyn Shah Member

Best Answers:
    Yes SEO is important for a long-term goals...Since sometime you may stop promoting due to other projects.
    But If you are ready to promote on daily basis then better focus on Social media promotion.
    Only Netrual on promotion will be traffic coming from YouTube and blog forums.

Sherlyn Shah, Mar 8, 2017 IP
  18. Nathan Spira

Nathan Spira Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, SEO can't be one and only traffic source for driving targeted traffic. Because Google will not accept your site to rank on first page of google if you don't use social media and if you don't have enough amount of social media presence. So, use social media, youtube, directories, bookmarking sites, reddit, also some paid ad to drive targeted traffic to your site. I also collect email through a landing page and send them email every 2 or 3 days and it converts very well for me. So, you can do email marketing too..

Nathan Spira, Mar 8, 2017 IP
  19. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    I get around 40% of my traffic from SEO. The rest is from social media and ads.

Anitasol, Mar 8, 2017 IP
  20. ChingHoe11

ChingHoe11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Organic SEO contributes around 35% of our traffic. Social media around 25% . Paid campaign - inorganic contributes around 25%

ChingHoe11, Mar 9, 2017 IP