1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is SEO dying because of PPC

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by flower delivery guy, Aug 16, 2013.

1. seotube

seotube Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think so. As long as internet marketing exists people involved in will always look for free traffic

seotube, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  2. Praveen Pandey

Praveen Pandey Member

Best Answers:
    what silly question is this? almost everybody do both things SEO and PPC.

Praveen Pandey, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  3. My Property Stores

My Property Stores Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO will never DIE. It is the unique way to get high amount of traffic for our website through various media. PPC is all about budget and paying to google to target some amount of traffic to their website.

My Property Stores, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  4. aninfo

aninfo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, as far as my own experience is concerned, I can say that PPC is better for getting FAST results, while SEO is better for getting GOOD results.

It is the time when almost every website owners wanted to get quick result, and that's why they are claiming that SEO is dying, though on the other hand if you have patience you can get good results through SEO. There are chances of getting fraud clicks from Google, but an advertiser who is spending around less than $100 would not ask Google for reviewing their results. On the other hand if your site is coming at Organic listing, you will get tons of visitors and you need not to pay a single penny for it.....

aninfo, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  5. Praveen Krishna

Praveen Krishna Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone,
    Seo never dying because in organic search I don't pay to Search Engines.
    Seo increases due to various tools like Webmaster etc...

Praveen Krishna, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  6. RealDavidTurnbull

RealDavidTurnbull Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Personally, a huge portion of my traffic continues to come from search engines. It feels more difficult than it was a few years ago (when I was a teenager, I could get sites to rank for their main key phrases all the time), but that's to be expected. More competition, etc. Ultimately, focusing on smaller niches and not completely relying on SEO (but instead aiming for word-of-mouth) is the way to go.

:)

RealDavidTurnbull, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  7. cdnbigd

cdnbigd Member

Best Answers:
    I say go for BOTH. ;-)

If you have a decent PPC ad on the top or side of google as well as ranked in the top 3 organic listings via SEO, you've got it made.

Quick stat for you:
    - over 40% of users always ignore & do not click on PPC adwords ads.

cdnbigd, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  8. Sanjana0123

Sanjana0123 Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is long long term process and its effects are long term. PPC is short term process and its affects are also short term. we have to make lots of investment for PPC as compared to SEO. so i don't think that SEO is going to die because of PPC.

Sanjana0123, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  9. fugenx01

fugenx01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, From my Side SEO is not dead and it will never die. SEO is main important thing in Internet Marketing! Now a days lot of Competition is there without SEO it is not possible to target keywords.

fugenx01, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  10. Anjali Gupta

Anjali Gupta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO is not dying because of PPC. Both are different ways for getting SERP. If you are beginner you should go for PPC because it gives instant results, while SEO is time consuming process you have to wait for the rankings. You have to pay for PPC whereas SEO is free of cost.

Anjali Gupta, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  11. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Well... I would say like question... As both things are associated with the website traffic and getting results..

PPC: A lot of persons above have already mentioned regarding the PPC, As it is fast effective and costly.. I would say PPC is great and provide you the best results, Because people are coming to the site by searching those keywords on which they are interested and you have choose those keywords too.. So maximum chances to get sale/lead etc... Yes, they are costly as visitors will come on to your website as it depends how much you have invested per click.. More budget means more traffic.. Tight budget means lesser traffic and lesser clicks..

Where as SEO: SEO is effective and long term technique, Yes it is time consuming but still the results last long rather then PPC.. It takes time to be on top of google and get the traffic but you can be on top of search engines for many months,Years as long as you are doing good SEO.. And it is free if you are yourself a webmaster.. Else if you take service from one one else then you need to spent a little for the same..

I would not criticize any of them as i am in to PPC business as well as i am into SEO.. For both are good as long as you have a plan as how you have to magane the those for the site..

Thanks

royalstar_23, Aug 23, 2013 IP