1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is SaleHoo a scam?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by rashidmoney, Mar 17, 2015.

Hi everyone!
    is salehoo scam or not?
    thanks

rashidmoney, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  2. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I bought a membership many years ago. Back then it wasn't scam, but it wasn't really worth it either. Nothing there that I didn't knew before.

Maybe it has changed, i haven't visited it for years.

syda, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  3. ACandi

ACandi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi rashidmoney,

Do a Google search using 'salehoo reviews', when the results come up look for reviews that are NOT affiliates of salehoo or promoting salehoo.

Look for reviews with an objective analysis of the pros and cons, that ask the questions: What product or service is offered? Are you getting value for your money? Are there other competitive service / product providers?

Those types of reviews should give you information to help you make an informed decision.

LB.

ACandi, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  4. Lipipaliwal

Lipipaliwal Banned

Best Answers:
    I like Salehoo too. But you will need to dig deeper in order to find a quality supplier. I used some dhgate suppliers with mixed success. Make sure you protect yourself during transactions - pay with credit cards and never with wires or western union type of deal. Also specify everything - sizes , colors , quality. Once you ll find a great supplier-enjoy the ride!

Lipipaliwal, May 8, 2015 IP