Is Rich Jerk fraud or not?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by eng152, Mar 2, 2008.

?

He is a fraud

Poll closed Jun 10, 2008.
  1. Yes

41 vote(s)
    51.3%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    21.3%
  3. Not Sure

22 vote(s)
    27.5%
  1. ndaustin

ndaustin Peon

Best Answers:
    We all bow down to the superior intellect of Perry Rose.

Oh master... we beseech thee, please tell us how you do it.

Oh great one... Were you ever a newbie, or were you just born superior?

Wow Perry... I just checked out your site. You are an old git like me!!!

I thought with comments like yours you'd be a spotty teenager.

Well that's doubled your daily hits - yeehaaar.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
    ndaustin, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  2. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for doubling my hits, ndaustin!

That a girl!

lol ummm, dbbrock1, Alexa rank means nothing.

Whew, bright bunch here.

I better hurry to go get a signature!

Perry Rose, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  3. ndaustin

ndaustin Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry.... Getting carried away here with the humour.

You have a nice smile, but underneath methinks lurks a demon.

Tell us Perry, which part of the planet do you inhabit?

I wish to understand your lack of a sense of humour. If you are American then I understand... (Not that they don't have one, but they they don't understand dry humour - er humor) ...If you are British, then you watch the news and Eastenders too much.

4. dbbrock1

dbbrock1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Alexa Rank does mean something.

It's a sample.

While it might not be accurate at all, it is still good for rough estimates.

And based on those rough estimates, the only site that I have been able to find of yours is getting seriously outperformed by RJs site big time. Not even in the same ball park.

Granted, his ranking is a little more biased since it's webmaster focused.

I just want to see one of your traffic dating sites(that's your niche right?)

dbbrock1, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  5. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Ugh, you have reached a new high-achieving level of stupidity. I advertise, both off and online, Gomer.

Shuzam! Gaaaaaawlly.

You may also want to do a little more research on Alexa, and what it really means.

Son, please, quit while you are ahead.

You are fun to pick on, but like the other "RichJerk is da man!" nonthinking zombies that roam the land, every time you post, you lose a few more vital oxygen-carrying brain cells.

6. dbbrock1

dbbrock1 Peon

Best Answers:
    So show us some of your work.

Or do your customers take your word that you know what you are doing based off your 1 page thelist.fm site that doesn't capture leads or provide samples of anything that you do?

All talk, no bite - Just like a I figured. I'll believe that too until you prove me otherwise.

dbbrock1, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  7. ndaustin

ndaustin Peon

Best Answers:
    I just looked you up in whois, but they have no .fm suffix... Now that must be in another country.

I just noticed you have a nice set of teeth too... Are you really a dentist? The Rich Jerk has good teeth too....

....Wait a minute.... Maybe you are the Rich Jerk.... You cheeky SOB ....You must be humouring (humoring?) us to gain more publicity!

ddbrock1 - He's had one on us all the time! Now I feel soooo dumb.

You were right all along Perry. I'll take a feather out of your marketing cap. My new mentor.

RJ I love you!

8. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    You're right. I'm all talk, no bite.

Hey, look, wee ones, with that certain glow of stupidity in your eyes, that rhymed.

RJ, I love you! Even though I read your stuff, but I still haven't made any money or got any more traffic.

I fixed it for you.

You're welcome.

Come ooooooon page 12!

9. GetALink

GetALink Guest

Best Answers:
    The Rich Jerk is a joke. I watched a couple of his youtube promotional videos and started cracking up. I can't believe people would be stupid enough to fall for this.

GetALink, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  10. ndaustin

ndaustin Peon

Best Answers:
    My web site has only been up three weeks.

Yes... I'm a newbie. I have interviewed two successful marketers (last week)... am busy putting up the second interview right now, and the interview is from a guy who is a hugely successful internet marketer.
    I have two more interviews lined up from successful software developers, and I'm working on the 5th.

I have another site which is ranked on Google page one... That is not a commercial site, but a music site, as I am a musician.

I'm very busy and my site, though brand new, has a growing list of subscribers. one of the methods mentioned in the Rich Jerk's pdf is one I am using for this commercial site. I'm confident that it will be pulling in money within a couple of weeks. My new site has an Alexa ranking of 1.5 million, which aint bad for a 3 week old site.

The reason I've been developing this enthusiastically is because I have not bothered to listen to negative people like you.... If I had I would be working in a shop or some other such miserable existance... I'm enjoying being creative. I've built the sites, recorded the audio, video... done all the promo, built the blogs, worked on backlinks, posted on forums... everything.

You Perry should know better than to criticise... I honestly thought you were a spotty teenager.

Anyway... I can't be bothered with this thread any more.

Bye.

Hey Getalink... Go and join Perry's misery club.

I'm outa here.

11. GetALink

GetALink Guest

Best Answers:
    I think I will join her club. You're argument is weak. Anyways I've been successful without the Rich Jerk so I don't need him. :p

GetALink, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  12. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a $39.95 a month membership, plus your first born.

My grandfather, when he was alive, lived way out in the country in the hills of Ohio.

During the rainy season, under the cussing from my grandmother, he would sometimes get his '41 Ford pickup stuck in the mud. His wheels would just a spin' and spin,' not getting anywhere.

That pretty much describes you, ndaustin.

RJ is sooooo wonderful, yet after all this time you are still stuck in the mud, not getting anywhere.

Can you tell tall tales like my grandfather did?

Oh, wait, you just did.

Hey, don't you want a warm hug before you leave?

Edited, because I spelled "you" wrong. *cough cough*

13. ndaustin

ndaustin Peon

Best Answers:
    Well that says it all Perry...

...You don't understand the British sense of humour.

And furthermore... You criticising me for getting nowhere is crap. You don't know me... All I did was give my informed opinion about a product that I bought which I was pleased with. But you took the piss, having only looked at the guy's web site.... And the same goes for every other negative comment about RJ here.

You cannot offer an informed opinion about something you have never seen.... You are simply prejudiced because you don't understand the guy's sense of humour and you don't give credit where credit's due for his marketing methods.

You know this is true.

This isn't a war of words, but simply that I have an informed opinion and you don't. RJ means nothing to me other than I believe he gives value for money.

And the price is Ten bucks plus another ten for the audio version. It may have been 40 at one time, and if it was when I looked at it then I wouldn't have bought it and therefore would not be here speaking about it here because like you and the rest of the moaners on this thread I would be speaking out of my arse.

And if you post a reply to this honest and logical conclusion then you are just vindictive and not at all interested in the subject.

Listen up everyone.... If you care to post a comment about RJ, at least have the decency to borrow a copy of his product so that you know what you are talking about... Then we can all listen and take you seriously.

Actually... apart from the entertainment value of posting in this thread, I'm only doing it so that I can reach the magical 25 posts.... But before anyone deletes my posts, bear in mind that I've offered more valid arguments in support of RJ than anyone else.

Here endeth the lesson.... Now go and work on your website which is sadly lacking in any content, or go and post on a forum which discusses grandpas in Ohio. For "someone going nowhere" my three week old newbie website has 100 times the content of yours. I thought that was the point of this forum.

14. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought you were otta here, Gomer?

Sorry, I didn't read your ever-so delusional rant.

I do hope you feel better after all that, though.

You're not very smart (pretty stupid, actually), but that doesn't mean I want you to keel over from the stress.

Perry Rose, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  15. ndaustin

ndaustin Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you Perry for that very informative relevant comment about whether or not ths Rich Jerk is a fraud or not.

We have concluded that you have not bought his product and therfore have no basis on which to pass on your opinions (which funnily enough you even fail to address in this personal attack towards me).

I hope you manage to overcome your need for taking things personally. I don't think that anyone will learn anything about the subject matter of this thread from your ill-considered and ignorant comments.

If anyone who reads this thread wishes to actually learn something about the Rich Jerk rather than read a slanging match, then look back through the posts and you will find that I bought his product and endorse it (for the money) and that Perry here did not buy it and thinks that he can not only slag off the Rich Jerk (who is a successful marketer) or anyone who offers an opinion which opposes his.

So Perry, kindly keep your comments relevant to the subject of this thread and not personal derisory comments towards anyone who doesn't conform to your ignorant opinion.

Bottom line is that the Rich Jerk is a genius marketer who, through appearing to be obnoxious, succeeds in standing out from the crowd. And because some people who don't understand his tongue in cheek sense of humour, he gains additional publicity from discussions such as these which can at times cause ignorant people to take things personally within forum threads.

I bought his product and understand his marketing methods because I took the trouble to read through his stuff. And the people who criticise him do so purely on the basis that they don't like his image. They fail to make any relevant comments because they did not buy his product and therefore cannot offer an opinion as to whether he is a fraud or not.

I bought his product which cost me only ten dollars, and I liked it so much that I even bought the audio version. I have nothing to gain here by endorsing the Rich Jerk... I'm simply offering my personal opinion that I think he gives value for money, based on my purchase.

What you get for your ten bucks is a 65 page pdf giving tons of information about different ways of getting into internet marketing, and additionally there is a 49 page pdf which goes into branding. The audio for the 65 page pdf can be purchased for an additional ten bucks if you want to listen to it instead of reading.

RJ also provides pre-made websites which he gains additional income through hosting. I didn't bother with these so can offer no comments other than I didn't think the earning potential was very good.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
    ndaustin, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  16. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since its early days I'm convinced the only rich is the Jerk who invented the rich jerk :rolleyes:

Mystique, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  17. Dexter T.

Dexter T. Peon

Best Answers:
    If a book having knowledge is being sold and it does have some knowledge then no fraud at all.
    False claims however is totally something different.

Dexter T., Feb 16, 2010 IP
  18. ndaustin

ndaustin Peon

Best Answers:
    Well jerk or no jerk, he's making money out of RJ, and if I was that jerk then I'd be quite happy. And we have to give this guy credit for thinking outside the box and actually creating something which works. God knows there's enough scammers out there and this isn't one of them... It's simply a marketing ploy which winds some people up and at the same time gains him publicity and keeps the money rolling in.

He's a genius jerk.

Well there's nothing new under the sun - so the saying goes.

If you look at every new product launch, nearly all of it has been done before... We're all being sold the same stuff over and over.

And so often we're being sold the same old rehashed products for $97, or $47 or $197, and actually most of the time there is no more information in there than you can get for $10 from the Rich Jerk.

Yes and you can get this information anywhere if you look long and hard enough.

Precisely!

People like to call the Rich Jerk a fraud simply because his image is a wind up for some, though others such as me find him humorous.... but then I'm English and typically find things funny such as Monty Python.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  19. JeffC

JeffC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why did you bump a thread that hasn't had a reply in over a year, to add nothing to it?

Why is this still even a discussion?

JeffC, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  20. ndaustin

ndaustin Peon

Best Answers:
    I just joined the forum and made a coment on something that I know about because I actually bought the RJ's product, which seems to be a rarety amongst many of the contributors to this thread.

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me when people claim the Rich Jerk is a fraud when they are just reacting to his marketing method, having never bought his product.

Anyway... I've exhausted my interest in this topic. May it rest in peace.