1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is pulsepoint scam ?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by yesmanga.net, Jun 27, 2013.

it have hight CPM..does it pay ?...

yesmanga.net, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  2. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is pulsepoint scam ?
    > No

does it pay ?
    > Yes it does

charice.preston, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  3. yesmanga.net

yesmanga.net Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks your answer !!

yesmanga.net, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  4. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    pulsepoint is trusted network. they pay monthly.

charice.preston, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  5. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    do they offer cpm or cpc and could you give some more details what rate they have and for which country, do they have good rate for Asia

aassociatehit, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  6. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    cpm. yes they are. about rate, you have to set-up your own rates and you have to play with it what is compatible with your sites.

on my case, i started earning very low and slowly going up. now its stable and getting nice rates. i'm with them since last year

charice.preston, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  7. sangram

sangram Member

Best Answers:
    Hi charice.. I have a tech site and i need a cpm ads for it... do u suggest pulsepoint?

sangram, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  8. MiahUK

MiahUK Peon

Best Answers:
    What rate of CPM did you start with you. They let you state yoru own cpm rate, I just signed up with them but not sure to set the right amount of cpm rate. what rate would you suggest. ?

MiahUK, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  9. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also would like to know what rate you suggest

aassociatehit, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  10. MiahUK

MiahUK Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont know I havent used them. I have just signed up with them just wondering what rate of cpm would be appropriate to start with.

MiahUK, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  11. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure, just try it.

12. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    I start up with $0.05, and then ads are increases, I put $0.10 and now $0.20. Just play with it. Its working for my sites but thats not mean its all working for us.

13. yesmanga.net

yesmanga.net Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i hope they pay in next 15th !!

yesmanga.net, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  14. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    They will pay for sure! Been with them for 2 years now and other than low fill rate - there's no complaint from my side. Good thing is that you would be able to provide back-up tags and those will be displayed if they can't match your ask price. It's a win-win situation.

As far as the rates are concerned, I started with $0.10 and then gradually moved up to $0.50 - I don't see any huge drop in my fill rate and hence my revenue has increased. From my personal experience, I would provide you the following comparison so that you can determine what rate to start with:

Ask Price Fill Rate My Approx Revenue per day / 15000 impressions
    $0.10 35% $0.55
    $0.20 25% $0.75
    $0.50 15% $1.10

Conclusion: Start with a higher rate and then gradually decrease if you reckon your fill rate nd hence revenue is lower than expected.

debapriya deb, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  15. Boef

Boef Member

Best Answers:
    Pulsepoint is a nice network to work with, with somewhat varying results. (Further they offer contextualized which might pay better then non-contextualized which they offer as well.) They are also nice if you run different sites on different domains, since you don't have to wait for approval of domains. If you place them sites on multiple sites of which some may be controversial, please keep an eye on the "impression domains" list of the dashboard. If your site eventually gets banned the fill rate will drop to zero, instantly. :)
    Pulsepoint always pays, but you probably want to check the payment options of their (new) payment processor first. Foreign bank accounts or Payoneer aren't supported for example. This might be a problem if you for instance life in the Netherlands, but want USD transferred to your foreign multicurrence bank account to save on exchange costs.

Boef, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  16. sangram

sangram Member

Best Answers:
    Well explained bro.. Thanks for the valuable share... :)

sangram, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  17. EddieC

EddieC Active Member

Best Answers:
    To confirm what others have already said, Pulsepoint is not a scam - I have been paid regular as clockwork by them for two years now.

The best way to maximise your earnings is to use other Pulsepoint tags as your backup tags. I use three sets of tags - the highest priced at $1.50 CPM, another at $0.75 & a third at $0.25. On the third set of tags I set the reserve price at $0.05 so if they can't fill at my ask price they attempt to fill with lower priced ads. I get about 5% fill rate on the highest tier, 20% on the middle tier & 80% on the lowest tier. Anything that doesn't get filled at $0.05 CPM gets passed to house ads promoting content from my site.

EddieC, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  18. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:

My pleasure, mate - if the explanation is of any help to fellow members. I have also wrote a detailed review of Pulsepoint on my site. In case anyone is interested, here's the link -> http://adsreview.in/pulsepoint-contextweb-publisher-network-review/

That's an awesome idea indeed. I will try to incorporate the same and see if there's an improvement in my revenue or not. Thanks a lot for sharing this tip, EddieC.

debapriya deb, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  19. Boef

Boef Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I always start with a lower rate and increase if the fill rate is good, but I think it's roughly the same procedure.
    People might want to take notion of how much ads are filled for the ask price and how much for the performance price. This, as well as the average CPM, might be a good indication if you may increase or decrease values. (If you for example fill _everything_ for performance price, you might want to increase the performance price as well as lower the ask price.)
    Another thing people should bear in mind is the countries your traffic is originating from. You _might_ want to run your own ad server, create an extra ad tag at Pulsepoint and geotarget your ads. You can't fill your Asian traffic for the rates of your Western European traffic for instance, but that shouldn't mean you set your performance price to low. (And therefor miss a lot of income on your Western European traffic.)

Boef, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  20. naspidowany

naspidowany Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone got paid today for June? It's NET45 so we should get money today, right?

naspidowany, Aug 15, 2013 IP