1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is possible make a combination for a one web, between adsenses and yahoo or only one?

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by iwinmoney, Jan 18, 2012.

is possible make a combination for a one web, between adsenses and yahoo or only one sistem por each web?

iwinmoney, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  2. tjcreation

tjcreation Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you asking if it's possible to use multiple ad methods, like Adsense and others? Or if it's possible to optimize for both Google and Yahoo search engines?

For the first interpretation, I think no, but you should read through the Adsense Terms of Use for yourself. I don't think they allow you to use multiple monetization methods in combination with Adsense.

As far as the second, yes, absolutely. You can optimize your site for multiple search engines. Providing good content, optimizing your content, using optimized page titles and urls, building quality backlinks, etc, will cause your ranking with any major search engine to increase. You don't have to limit yourself to optimizing for just one search engine, and in fact I don't think it's possible to optimize for, for example, Yahoo, without also optimizing for Google at the same time.

tjcreation, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  3. iwinmoney

iwinmoney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for response

iwinmoney, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  4. jacob@samiflabs.com

jacob@samiflabs.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi There,

Are you asking if it's possible to use multiple ad methods, like Adsense and others? Or if it's possible to optimize for both Google and Yahoo search engines?

Thanks,

jacob@samiflabs.com, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  5. iwinmoney

iwinmoney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The first question, but is i have the response, NO

iwinmoney, Feb 16, 2012 IP