1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is phrase match best for bidding on low cost keywords

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Aaron111, Sep 28, 2016.

im trying to say is" adwords team told that since my ppc adword campaign words care very costly" i should us phrase match over broad or extact?

my question is that" is phrase match best to purge higher page ranking ??? also using a lower bid strategy

Aaron111, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  2. HATCHEX

HATCHEX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its found phrase match is much better. Broad match may incur unnecessary clicks and exact match may give you very less ad impressions. But it has no connection with ad rank.

HATCHEX, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  3. qcnambac

qcnambac Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you create a good phrase, you could get more points and can decrease adwords cost

qcnambac, Jan 26, 2017 IP
  4. Ratan_JHA

Ratan_JHA Member

Best Answers:
    Using a certain match type does not directly impact the ad rank or position. If you use phrase, modified broad, or exact match, you will get lesser irrelevant clicks.

It is important to have the focus on relevance to meet advertising goals efficiently.

Further, when your keywords CPCs' are very high, you cannot afford any click that does not have a clear intent relevant to your advertising goal. This is where it's advisable to use phrase or modified broad in place of broad. However, it does not have an effect on ad rank or position.

Thanks
    Ratan Jha

Ratan_JHA, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  5. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use phrase match to lower costs... but due to the competition that it presents, there might be a need for you to double time and increase your SEO and marketing efforts.

However, why don't you see how it goes without Google Adwords? Observe your ranking in a certain time frame. But, you must do off- and on-page SEO, social media marketing and free ways to rank higher, before resorting to Adwords.

Just my 2c. Good luck and I hope this helps!

Anitasol, Feb 4, 2017 IP