1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Payza scam ?????????

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by apnapindi, Jul 9, 2012.

1. makubwahayablog

makubwahayablog Peon

Best Answers:
    More than 4 times they keep answering to the things which i havent asked them, i wanted them to change my account from business account to personal account, due to fact that i was missing some of the document needed in business account, up today they havnt done so and no reply since i receive the last message 7 days before,

makubwahayablog, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  2. SirDubin

SirDubin Member

Best Answers:

mate, from what i know you are not allowed to downgrade your account from Business to Personal... And i think that is what they tried to explain to you in thoes 7 messages. But probably you didn`t understood it...

SirDubin, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  3. makubwahayablog

makubwahayablog Peon

Best Answers:
    it is not like that, they keep on telling me to upload the proof of utility payment so that they can confirm my adress and mbusiness account, i keep on telling them that i dont own my on house, so its difficult for me to send such a proof, due to that problem is why requested them to downgrade my account into personal account.but it have past weeks with no any response

makubwahayablog, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  4. SirDubin

SirDubin Member

Best Answers:

i told you, you are not able to downgrade the account...

And even if you downgrade it. If they asked proof of address. They will still ask you that even if you downgrade the account. Doesn`t matter if is personal or if is business account...
    And you don`t need to own a house to have an utility bill... You can provide them a mobile phone bill if you don`t have gas bill electricity bill, or internet bill or what ever... OR.. in case you don`t have phone bill you can provide the with bank statement or credit card statement where they can see your address on this paper from bank. And that it, problem solvet...

This reasones are not strong reasone to say that Payza is fraud. This is just a miss undertanding between you and them. They keep telling you same thing, because actualy you don`t understand what you need to do.

So, do what i told you to do... if you don`t have an utility bill, you can give them a bank statment and that is fine to...

SirDubin, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  5. makubwahayablog

makubwahayablog Peon

Best Answers:
    i have already refund the money which i was paid by one among the company to my payza account and thank for your xplanation i think i am done with payza, i will keep working with paypal

6. SirDubin

SirDubin Member

Best Answers:
    With pleasure, but you shouldn`t say that you are done with them... if you respect their Terms, everything will be ok... Hell, that aplies to all sites. If you want everything to be fine, you need to respect the Terms of the site you want to use...

PayZa is a good processors... And they had many problems in the past, but they still stands and offer good services... yes, they bigger fees than others, but if you respect the Terms, their services are very good :)

SirDubin, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  7. makubwahayablog

makubwahayablog Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not the only one who complain to them, the problem is there are taking too long to make the reply once you have the problem, any way as long as i have already solve my problems, thanx again Sirdubin for make me understand that they are not scam

8. SirDubin

SirDubin Member

Best Answers:
    They are really not scam... And about answering, They are like that since many years... I started to use payza many years ago. Since they was "AlertPay" ... And since then, they answer very hard. I suppose they have small number of people in their stuff or i don`t know... But since the day i started to use them, i know they answer very hard. But they answer eventualy and at some point the problem will get fixed if you respect their Terms :)

With pleasue, and take care ;)

SirDubin, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  9. Robinson2016

Robinson2016 Peon

Best Answers:
    Payza is an Indian Scam, for indian called FAIROZ PATEL..

And it's is the worst payment processor that ever exist.reason below:
    1- Customer service is very poor.
    2- Count verification taking up to 4 weeks or more.
    3- Sending Funds & withdrawal taking up to 2 weeks or more.
    4- The most idiot thing is that your money is NOT SECURE while laying in your Payza account, since they can reverse your cash balance without a single notification and at any given time, and they can do this even after submitting your withdrawal request and getting Payza confirmation that transaction is under process, Then BOOM, you Money gone with a click" Stay away from Payza is a big SCAM

Robinson2016, May 24, 2016 IP
  10. SirDubin

SirDubin Member

Best Answers:

I have to change my opinion about payza. Last time i said that they are oke even there are some delays.... But as Robinson2016 said, they are indeed the worst payment processor that ever exist :|. Customer service had some alert message one time who said that you need to wait 13 business days for a reply to your ticket =)))) let`s be serious guys. They have no phone number, The live chat is usless and most of the time offline :). Verification indeed takes 4 weeks or even more. Withdrawals also takes 2-3 weeks or even more some times.... i heard people that didn`t got their money even aver a few months :)))... I can`t say if it has Indian owners. But i`m suspicious about the age of the owners, i think they are just some kids trying to make a Legal Scam :p, if you know what i mean :D....

SirDubin, May 24, 2016 IP
  11. Robinson2016

Robinson2016 Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, that the real fact about Payza, I lost my hard earned cash of more than 3500$, after 8 days from submitting my withdrawal request
    and without notice...I'm not a racist by mentioning Indian ..but the fact said are 99% of staff including owner (Fairoz Patel) are indians (anyone can check them out)
    So this guy got his business to Canada to make it looks good, But the fact is Payza will get screwed sooner or later...I have read most of payment processors customers reviews and I really was chocked of the volume of unsatisfied customer out there 98% of the reviewers are giving ONE STAR because it's a MUST to make a vote, but the truth even they don't even deserve one. So again to the public avoid and stay away from Payza.

Robinson2016, May 25, 2016 IP
  12. SirDubin

SirDubin Member

Best Answers:
    I will probably search mysefl, i didn`t know the owner and most of the Payza stuff are indians. That explains a loot of things.

SirDubin, May 26, 2016 IP
  13. katy88

katy88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Never and never and never use Payza, these people must be in jail, i have never seen anything worser than Payza, be careful and be careful.

katy88, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  14. SAUGA

SAUGA Active Member

Best Answers:
    Payza stole over $2000 back in 2013... they looted 1 personal account and 1 business accounts of mine after a terms of service breach, they didn't agree with my legal products :S but profited off of them ( and all my transactions for almost a year) with regards to fees associated. These guys prey on small business who cant afford to go after them for their money. DO NOT USE PAYZA THEY ARE SCAMMERS! #PayzaScam #PayzaScammers Read more... http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payzacom/Montreal-Select-StateProvince/Payzacom-AlertPay-MH-Pillars-Ltd-Scam-Scammers-Illegal-Bank-Fraud-Fraudulent-Activit-1085358

SAUGA, Aug 10, 2016 IP
  15. EvoWRZ®

EvoWRZ® Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No its trusted online banking method formerly known alertpay

EvoWRZ®, Aug 10, 2016 IP
  16. SirDubin

SirDubin Member

Best Answers:
    You all should forget about Payza. Reasones:

1. They have so big fees.
    2. They don`t have phone number were you can contact them as a respectable Business owner should have.
    3. Respond time for tickets is so tham to long. You need to wait to many days, or even weeks.
    4. From what i know, they again removed Card withdrawals and anyway they had big fees for that.
    5. They calculate BTC withdrawal at a lower rate than market rate.
    6. The live chat it is useless. Incompetent people are there.
    7. There are many more options as processors than Payza, with many more good things than payza.

SirDubin, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  17. MechanicWeb-shoss

MechanicWeb-shoss Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree when you say that Payza should not be used as your primary payment processor. Depending on your industry, PayPal can be a good payment processor if the majority of your customers prefer PayPal.

But there will be times when a business needs an alternative payment method for its clients to be able to make a payment. There are countries which are not supported by PayPal but Payza sopports those countries. If you want customers from those countries, you should consider Payza.

That being said, Payza requires an utility bill. It does not have to be in your name. They need it to verify your address. So, any utility bill of the address should do the verification of address for you. Just explain them that you do not own the house and so the utility bill is not in your name. In many countries renters don't have an utility bill in their name, they know it. If you can explain it, you'll be good to go.

MechanicWeb-shoss, Sep 28, 2016 IP