1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Payza scam ?????????

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by apnapindi, Jul 9, 2012.

1. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't Think That Payza is a Scam Company. I have working with them from 3 yeras! & Never Had a Problem With Them

iwebsocial, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  2. cohenpapar

cohenpapar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    they are big scammers. waiting payment (my own money) for 41 days

cohenpapar, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  3. cochisetm

cochisetm Member

Best Answers:
    I would not call them "scammers", but definitely on the shadier side of the payment processing world. Been using them for 2 years and the few times I've needed support help, they are nearly impossible to get a hold of. They also have very limited documentation. They are also still unable to send payments via EFT so we wait on checks. We recently got a note about a withdrawl requested a few weeks ago that there would be a delay due to larger than expected volume or some such thing. We did eventually get the check, but I'm afraid to say we would not be surprised if the day came that a check never came and we'd have to stop using their service.

cochisetm, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  4. Einheijar

Einheijar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Payza works all right when it works but they have a very shitty support system in place. The only 'reliable' one is paypal in this case although their rules are pretty arbitary. Payza and skrill work when they work but when they don't, good luck getting a decent response from their support staff.

Einheijar, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  5. bvlfcs

bvlfcs Peon

Best Answers:
    They scammed me out of alot of money and if anyone is going to do a class action suit let me know. If anyone has any information; phone number, address anything let me know please. Also, here is another company that is scamming peoople Botley Consulting Inc. They email you, delete it.

bvlfcs, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  6. Pupileczka

Pupileczka Peon

Best Answers:
    Payza blocked my thin money and Government verification for sum 5,17 $ 50 $. If that is NOT Enough serious? As they relate to the customer.

Pupileczka, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  7. jay5x

jay5x Member

Best Answers:
    I have never had any issues with payza, they even pay into my personal bank account. Something that paypal doesn't even do at the moment in my country.

jay5x, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  8. gbotun

gbotun Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Don't really know what to say cos i never have issues with them.

gbotun, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  9. eric.wall.351

eric.wall.351 Member

Best Answers:
    I never experienced payza ever but they ask for documents ... I had a talk with payza representative on phone and he committed that my docs will be secure with payza. I believe should check the calling timing for payza.

eric.wall.351, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  10. Justiceforpatel

Justiceforpatel Peon

Best Answers:
    They are scums! my money is locked with their former alert pay business. and i am not alone!,, see http://payzascam.forumup.com/ and then spread the word so no other have to go through this!

Justiceforpatel, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  11. abbe77

abbe77 Member

Best Answers:
    Payza not scam but they don't have good services and features like bank withdrawl not available in maNy countries and wire transfer costs $25 which is very high. So right now its only useful to sell and buy for online transactions but not recommended if you want to deposit or withdraw by bank.

abbe77, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  12. gavo

gavo Active Member

Best Answers:
    They seem to have a lot of problems with processing and take a long time to sort it out, a lot of people were unable to withdrawal there money for months and support would tell them to wait another week. They seem very unprofessional I closed my account before they rebranded there site.

gavo, Apr 21, 2013 IP
    Matijasevic and Vick.Kumar like this.
  13. Vick.Kumar

Vick.Kumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    I sort of agree with Gavo, I've had my account closed down for no reason at all! I actually had close to $200 funds in it as well, and personally find it "unprofessional" as well. It's like they just set up, make funds and run. or maybe it's just me! :(

Vick.Kumar, Apr 21, 2013 IP
    Matijasevic likes this.
  14. skytouch

skytouch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I will not directly say that pyza is a scam site.Bt they have more technical problem than others

skytouch, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  15. gamingmaster42

gamingmaster42 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The system works, but there are a lot of restrictions, and support is hard to get contact in.

gamingmaster42, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  16. echo_unlimited

echo_unlimited Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've only used them twice for payment transfers and I've never had any problems with Payza.

echo_unlimited, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  17. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Beware! Payza steals from random members. I have been a member for more than a year and I have withdrawn money many times and its unfortunate that I am writing this here now.
    It is immpossible to get hold of any kind of support.

newbie191, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  18. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    have been using payza for almost 3 years and no issues unlike paypal. I think is a technical issue and they will resolve it for you.

Mr victor, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  19. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:

This is worst sort of support I have ever experienced. Its been more than twelve days and no reply yet from them.
    Tell me mate if someday you see that money has been taken away from your account and you try to contact support but don't get any answer what will you do? Yes you can't do much just like me. You will be writing here on these forums and you will too feel like scammed just like I am feeling right now. Although its not a big amount but its still my money and I feel like its stolen from me and I can't do anything about it.

newbie191, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  20. angel.bluenus

angel.bluenus Member

Best Answers:
    Yup.....!!! payza is a scam site and many people are suffer for long run for it.

angel.bluenus, Apr 28, 2013 IP