1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Payza scam ?????????

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by apnapindi, Jul 9, 2012.

1. bellc

bellc Member

Best Answers:
    Initiate formal complaint with your bank. Ask your attorney to send them a formal notice of fraud. Check international treaty of your country with Canada. If Payza is in other country, that does not mean they can eat up all you reap. Try to hire an attorney in Canada and report it to their IRS as well.

bellc, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  2. Moneymanswe

Moneymanswe Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much! =)

Moneymanswe, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  3. mangobuddy

mangobuddy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had good experience with payza. Though I have used only once.

mangobuddy, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  4. Moneymanswe

Moneymanswe Peon

Best Answers:
    OK! BUT WE ARE NOT GETTING OUR MONEY OUT!!! :mad:

Moneymanswe, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  5. T Yan

T Yan Peon

Best Answers:
    Please Send me an email a1209bea@hotmail.com
    I transferred $5000 from bank and I called them and never picked up
    I dont want my 5000 to fly away just like that

Please email me what I can do to get it back. Really appreciate it

T Yan, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  6. royou

royou Peon

Best Answers:
    u guys are really fool ..if u were cheated by payza then why dont you compaint them to the concern authorities like FBI . FBI arrested the megaupload owner and sealed their all property and also closed their bussiness .. i suggest you guy to complaint them to the legal authorities ..

royou, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  7. atinga

atinga Active Member

Best Answers:
    The scam started from the first day the company started.
    First it was open to every country, then they started closing accounts based on countries.
    They will close the accounts of an entire country and the balances in those accounts freeze.
    Now they are doing selective account closures as well as emptying.

atinga, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  8. royou

royou Peon

Best Answers:
    yes they are scam ... they cheated me too

royou, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  9. LBGA

LBGA Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I can confirm that indeed this is a scam. This email has been making it's rounds and DO NOT click on the links in it! You will be sorry, because your account will then become compromised. This is a scam and people are trying to 'phish' for your information in an illegal way. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

LBGA, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  10. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    I have used Payza several times, but I've not been treated like that ever. Ya, there might have some technical problem or something. You better wait.

eyesight, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  11. TouchMe

TouchMe Peon

Best Answers:
    For those who using payza without any problem, you're lucky.

For my case, totally bad bad bad bad, i received my payment from a client then when i request for bank wire withdrawal, they suspended my account giving me so many excuses and ask me for docs. I already submit everythings they need.
    Still they suspend my account for 180 days saying due to breach of private exchanger, which i already inform that i don't know that guy was private exchanger.
    then my money was reverse back after 2 weeks, without asking me anything, they just reverse it back.
    Here is the email that i received. Its hard earn money that i gain, they just reverse the money back ( without asking me anything, no warning no anything ) simply because "" Our Security team has reason to believe"", i asked my clients about this, he said he never file any dispute.
    So whoever wanted to open new account, just be careful.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Our Security team has reason to believe that you received unauthorized funds from *. As a result, we have reversed the corresponding payment(s) from your Payza account. Details of the payment(s) in question are as follows:

Email:
    Amount(s): $800.00 USD
    Reference Number(s): XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

This payment was reversed because the sender had unknowingly come into possession of fraudulent funds. Please note that the sender was not aware of this and they are not responsible for this situation. However, we ask that you stop shipment of any products or services you are providing as a result of this payment. We apologize for any inconveniences caused by this matter. For further assistance regarding this matter, please respond to this email directly.

+

TouchMe, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  12. Moneymanswe

Moneymanswe Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone.
    I have to go back here and tell that we have got all our money from Payza now. It took long time, but we got it...

We also withdrawal 225$ Sunday 7th October and got that to a Swedish bank Friday the 12th...

We wish you all luck with your money...:eek:
    Regards Tobias at www.moneyman.se

Moneymanswe, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  13. Zakirhossain

Zakirhossain Member

Best Answers:
    They closed my frnds account and they told that they will open after 180 days later.But its 1 years gone now they can not relase my frnds account and 1000$ .So that they are fully scammer

Zakirhossain, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  14. royou

royou Peon

Best Answers:
    scam.................

royou, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  15. HostMo

HostMo Member

Best Answers:
    whoa I am shocked but I also think that they have technical problems (agree with MisterTickle)

HostMo, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  16. Zakirhossain

Zakirhossain Member

Best Answers:
    Payza is very honest company but them reverse system is not good

Zakirhossain, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  17. Skelems

Skelems Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sick and tired of sending emails to payza in an effort to get my money. On July 17 2012 I wired 220$ to my wife's account at payza. The transaction went through and my money was paid into the payza account @ Deutsche Bank. My wife did not get the money because payza do not allow other people to pay money into your account. We were informed that I have to open an account with payza. This I did. Unfortunately I cannot log my banking details @ the payza site because payza do not recognise my bank's swift number and according to payza, my bank account number is invalid. If my bloody account number is invalid, how the hell did I manage to use it for the last 20 bloody years? All I want is to get my bloody money back.

Skelems, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  18. ninja14

ninja14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    damn i wanted to use them to accept payment for my ppd script i think now i will pass reading all that.
    It is always the same .. who are we supposed to trust ?
    people complain about pp freezing account, now payza ... the one i never had problem with is moneybooker ...but until when ?!

ninja14, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  19. nallitet

nallitet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    never heard of it... forget about your money

nallitet, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  20. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    payza are good for indians only, that's the point, they got their business in Canada just to make i look good but forget about them, the whole stormpay story will resurect from Payza.

They let people using their services and accept them with wide open arms, then, they change their TOS and say, oh well, at the end you can't and your cash is frozen, we apologies and thank you for feeding us with your money, well appreciated

And by the way, as LR is starting to accept CC, think twice about doing some "investments" with LR as it will soon turn out the same way

IG2010, Nov 20, 2012 IP