1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Payoneer customer service effecient?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by WeiCL, Jul 2, 2013.

I wrote to them because my payment still under review for approval. I was told it only take 1 business day for the review to complete but i received no update or email at all. When i first got the card, i withdrew $10 from Paypal to see if it really works, and yes, the money was available in my account without having to go through the approval process. So I withdrew a larger amount then, money is in my account very soon, but they hold the money, saying it need to be reviewed.

I heard some members got the response from the customer service very promptly, but very clearly, i am not as lucky as them being entertained by an efficient customer rep.

How can I contact an efficient cust rep?

WeiCL, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  2. supersunset

supersunset Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes they have a very good support system and representative.
    I will suggest you to post your problem in Payoneer support thread.

supersunset, Jul 3, 2013 IP
    Nissim-Payoneer likes this.
  3. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I see that your US Payment Service is now verified, and your payment has been funded. Thanks for choosing Payoneer!

Nissim-Payoneer, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  4. razashah

razashah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer is best choice man,,,, US Payment service must be verified before getting approval of payment into account. However once verified you will be much satisfied with their service. They are the best.

razashah, Jul 7, 2013 IP
    Nissim-Payoneer likes this.