1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is onpage good on my site please check

Discussion in 'SEO' started by waqasjawedmemon, Feb 10, 2015.

Hi
    Everybody hope everyone is doing well my site is technoshoponline.com i want my site rank higher in google and i have done onpage on my site please check is onpage is good on my site or not?

Waqas

waqasjawedmemon, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  2. davidjhon123

davidjhon123 Member

Best Answers:
    you give all the details on the home page its not good according to me. you need to show the topics web design, SEO etc on the home page and give the complete detail on the other page and also use images or infographic like things.

davidjhon123, Feb 16, 2015 IP
  3. mokimofiki

mokimofiki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The only things I see right off hand are the need to remove some of your padding to bring some of your content above the fold as well as bolding a few of your keywords in the content to help specify your most important keywords/phrases.

mokimofiki, Feb 16, 2015 IP
  4. quamz0

quamz0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Get rid of your keyword meta tag altogether, will NOT help will only hurt you.... Remember there are h3 h4 and h5 tags, use them. The title is a good length and looks good. Keyword density looks perfect.

quamz0, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  5. AndresNeil

AndresNeil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes On-Page is good for Website in SEO. Without doing on-page You cannot do any thing. However 80% of SEO work is almost dependable for off-page. Still If you do not update on-page from time to time then it is better for website prospective.

AndresNeil, Feb 27, 2015 IP
  6. Stive Smith

Stive Smith Active Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely right! Without on page doing off page is useless and if we have done on page correctly, one one going to stop our website to rank in search engines.

Stive Smith, Mar 3, 2015 IP